Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

i'm pretty bad at the game ones, i think i have evil thade only because of the anagram solver, i tried for it ages ago when there wasn't one and i really could not get it (neo help sites are awesome). and suket's tomb (because i play bejewelled on my computer)

one day i'll go for the meepit juice one, i tried the other day, but wow, each meepit only 1 point o_O

with needles i hate them, i always cannot look, i feel so silly whenever the nurses do it and i have my head turned away and my eyes all screwed up. i give blood also, and have tiny veins and the needle they use is huge (and so for 20 minutes i am looking at the ceiling). i've been told intra-articlar joint injections hurt lots, but at least reduced inflammation and pain for a few months?

I'm not sure which flash games avvies I have . . . though I know it isn't a lot. However, I am currently trying, when I am not already stressed out, to get the Meepit Juice Break avvie . . .

I have a lot of the easier ones, like Grand Theft Ummagine, Castle of Eliv Thade, Sutek's Tomb. The ones I'm proudest of is Typing Terror and Carnival of Terror.

Oh wow Typing Terror is rather impressive, I'm jealous. Did it take you long to get? I started working on it a few days ago. Can't seem to get enough points at the end of each level to make it.

Actually, I never tried for it. I didn't realize there was an avatar for it, until I saw I had it. I love typing and I'm good at it. (About 96 wpm, high accuracy) so it's one of my daily games.

Now Carnival of Terror on the other hand... That took me quite awhile. I hate the luck based ones.

Typing Terror is luck based too. I think I only got it because I play it daily and had been for a long time, so I had tons of chances for the robots to work out right. I think I've gotten the avatar score once or twice since I realized I had it.

I played it regularly for a while, but I haven't played it in a while because I haven't been playing games lately. I got kinda discouraged because I got so close so many times... I'll have to try again soon.

Did someone say Flash Game Avatars?

I have the ones for the following games: Advert Attack, Feed Florg, Chia Bomber 2, Gadgadsgame, Magax: Destroyer 2, Meepit vs. Feepit, Nimmo's Pond, Petpet Rescue, Dubloon Disaster, Sutek's Tomb, Ultimate Bullseye 2, and Kass Basher.

I can no longer get past 250 points in Feed Florg anymore, but I'm still pleased to even have the Feed Florg avatar.

If you're an expert at Asteroids, you could probably get the Nimmo's Pond avatar pretty easily. Just try to get 5 of the Yellow Power-Ups, getting 4,000 points will be a breeze if you only collect the Yellow Power-Ups.

Out of all my game avatars, I feel more accomplished for getting the Chia Bomber 2 and the Petpet Rescue avatars myself since I did a lot of playing for those, and there's no way that I'm playing Petpet Rescue again since I got the avatar for that game.

Oh man, I haven't tried for a game avatar in ages! I think Mutant Graveyard of Doom II was the last one I tried for...didn't get it lol xD

Might try for Nimmo's Pond again sometime...I like that av. But I already met my avatar goal, so I'm not too fussed :laughingsmiley:

Last week of classes!! :woot:

Snowmucher avatar? If I remember my high score for Snowmucher, it's 4,331 points out of 5,000 required points for the avatar. I'm willing to take it on at some point, though I'll have more time during Christmas break.

EDIT: Hit 4,932 points, but I messed up in excitement.

MAJOR EDIT: Hit 5,488 points, and finally got the avatar!

Well it's my birthday on sunday, couls someone please copy and past the members with birthdays shwon at the bottom of the page and then post it or Pm it to me on Sunday please if I'm not there, cause I want to see my name.

TDN does not have a birthday topic currently, but I'll PM you when your birthday comes just so you can see you name on the list.

Also, I just hit 100 different NES games collected so far earlier today. I never got 100 titles for one system before.

I'm not traveling for the Holidays either, I plan on staying home for the Holidays myself.

Also, my family doesn't really buy actual pine trees anymore for Christmas. I still have that small fiber-optic Christmas tree in my room for some holiday decor, as well as a Santa lawn ornament stuck in my closet that I plan on getting out later on this month.

Hey, fake trees are easier to clean up after!!

I have OCD so my cleaning mode sets off when trees are in the house. I go nuts. I LOVE fake trees XD

And a Santa lawn ornament isn't tacky... at all... >.>

one year we were all very exhausted from life stuff, and really wasn't in the mood for christmas tree setup etc.

so i drew a picture of a christmas tree and stuck it up on the wall, easiest cleanup ever ;) (and it made everyone in our family smile, so definitely worth it)

we got just a little plastic tree now because the big one is too much trouble, after christmas sales though.. i'm eyeing off one of those collapsible ones, like the citronella coils? because thats like the easiest setup ever :P is so lazy! but at least i put up the outside lights this year!