Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's odd... when Laura asked that question 'Keiko' was the first name that sprung to mind. I was waaay too late to answer though. :P

I'm looking forward to seeing her again. :yes:

Laura, you just made me feel... really, really, old. xD

*is pondering trying to start a new roleplay*

They'd be fine as long as everyone doesn't try to create their own storyline and try to take over the RP.

Did someone try that with the last RP you guys tried or did that one just die off eventually?

Ah. I haven't come across that, having someone control my characters. *nods* I always put it in the rules since that'll be quite annoying to find that your character is controlled a way you weren't thinking of doing. :\ But it's sad how quickly an rpg can die. I had one that lasted longer than a year, but we did like switched locations like in the middle of it to kind of help with activity boost. That only happened once and it wasn't my idea but my friend's. *nods*

I often do two-man RPs since having too many people in that particular theme gets my character killed easily if I'm not active for weeks. *remembers her VP:RP on GameFAQs that has of her 2 characters died*

1x1 RPing is kind of boring to me, and what if the other person disappears one day? There goes the RP. :(

I've never been in a RP with too many people, so I don't know what chaos ensues there. :P I try to keep my posts at least two paragraphs long so I don't end up with useless one-liners.

I try to do the same and sometimes I go to three paragraphs. I kind of don't like the word limit ones since I tend to do badly on those. I can easily get a good word count, but when it's for fun rather than it being required. When it's required, I tend to get lazy and go eh and disappear rather easily since I don't like how it is going for me. I like when I don't have to worry and just write however much I wish, but of course giving enough enough for the other person to run with. I like smaller rps since bigger ones, it's kind of harder to get connected and to commit, or at least for me. It takes ages for me to commit even to bigger boards as well. I like how on on smaller, you kind of feel part of rather than just a number. xP I guess me growing up in a small town and such, it happens...

Oi, word limits. If it gets to the point where I have to count how many words I typed up just so I can stay within the guidelines, I'm most likely going to drop out of the RP. It does ruin the fun. :( Besides, it doesn't ensure that your post will actually count. I've seen some people write several sentences describing how someone sat and did nothing and make that their "contribution".

A good RP for me has about 3 or 4 people. Not much more than that, or I'll get lost on what's going on. And I grew up in a small town, too, so that may be why I feel that way. Never thought about that. :P

So... changing the subject.

I had pudding with sprinkles earlier. :3

Pudding with sprinkles? Well that's something I haven't ever tried.

That's going on my to-do list.

Hmm, come to think of it, I don't use sprinkles with anything. I think I need to incorporate more sprinkles into my life.

I <3 RPS. Full of fun, though Laura having only 3-4 people is more of a private rp, well in the rp forums i go to /:

Well, I like custard :3c

....and frozen yogurt.

Wait... why was my name in there? o_O

I'm confused...