Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Intermediate school just finished today! 8D I'll be heading off to high school / college next year!

As for prizegiving... I just got this lame certificate for being second place equal of getting a pretty trophy. o_O

Er..what else to say, I'm like Will, I despise pavlova (super sweet meringue dessert cake thing. x_x), and I totally agree with AA's siggy quote. :yes:

I'm not really a fan of extra sweet foods either. But just about everything else, I like. :P Spicy stuff especially!

I'm excited for next school year...I go back to school. :] Yay! I really need to get out of the house. xP I have to finish my essay portion to my application, though. :\ But it'll be well worth it if I get in. :] *crosses fingers* It's never a bad thing to hope though this time about this, I only have one choice. I should think of a back up school... :\

But I'm a bit the same with sweets. I can't have too much, but spicy...I just love that! :] My mom says it's too spicy and I barely even feel a kick. :\ I have a higher tolerance than she does, so I don't find things ever too spicy. But this one time I put too much chile in my salsa...hurt my stomach, but I couldn't stop eating it. xP

Too spicy? What's that supposed to mean? :P

Aaand true to form, TNT has managed to glitch today's Advent Calendar. <_< At least you can still try afterwards this time!

I love spicy food. It's the best. But I also eat a lot of sweet stuff, too. Not pie so much though, I don't like pies so much. Unless it's coconut creme pie. But I love fruit. Just not in baked goods.

And as for school and finals... I'm done for this quarter. I had four finals in two days, and I just found out that I got straight A's. So I'm happy. Everyone laughed when I said that I don't study because I'm a genius, but I was the one laughing when they got C's even after their numerous study groups at the library and coffee shops.

I like Australian meat pies, but not much else pie-wise. :yes:

I'm also fairly sure that I failed all four subjects I took this semester. But I also failed grade-anticipation class, so I'll wait and see. :P

So what form of genius do you bring this virtual table?

I'm no good at social stuff, online or in real life. I guess I'm a geek through and through in that sense. xD

AUSTRALIAN MEAT PIES =D

Um... yeah.

AA, I like to talk to you. Plus, I like seeing everyone's reactions when you bring out code that only geeks like web developers understand. xDD

No offence to any web devs. out there. You guys are awesome. :D

School stuff... the other day I finished Year 6!! Next year, I go up to high school. Which is cool... I guess.

AUSTRALIAN MEAT PIES =D

SECONDED! =D

I find it enjoyable to talk to you. Then again, most of my friends are super geeks. I love all my Advanced Placement peeps. :P
AA, I like to talk to you. Plus, I like seeing everyone's reactions when you bring out code that only geeks like web developers understand. xDD

:O Rare compliments! Thanks! ^_^

It seems that a lot of people are passing major educational milestones this year. :yes: Go people!

Edit: And personally, I didn't much enjoy the end of high school, although there were some pretty fun parts.

Rare compliments? Ahahaha, that's so sad. I hereby vow to compliment you a lot more often.

And I guess the end of high school was only so great because everything started to go my way. I even auditioned to give a speech at graduation and I got it and speaking in front of thousands of people (haha, okay, so maybe like... 3500-4000 people) was one of the coolest things EVER.

:O I would have found that... ridiculously difficult. Seriously. I get, like, massive stage fright. xD

The best things I did in high school were working on a novel with a couple of friends (highly skilled authors, unlike me :P ) and being a reporter/editor for the newsletter team. Oh, and totally pwning IT class. 'Twas fun!

Haha, I get more nervous when the crowd is smaller. I'm a performer. I love it.

And I've been working on a novel since forever. I'm really kicking it into gear now but... I don't know when I'm ever going to have the time to finish it. I want to be an author sooo badly. Or a math teacher. But I'm going into diagnostic ultrasound because it makes my parents happy. :\

I know how that feels... I had some trouble just edging into engineering. xD

And I hear NaNoWriMo is a good way to get your writing into serious gear. :yes: Unfortunately for me, November = final exams.

Well imagine *doing* NaNoWriMo starting on November 29th. :P

Hmm... actually, that sounds kinda fun. xD