Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha I normally write stories, but I always change it too often that progress is slow.

Like I write something, read it, think of something else I think is better, and rewrite that whole section.....

I used to have a TON of trouble with not being able to make up my mind when I was writing. But I'm better now. I sit and meditate and make hardcore decisions. Haha.

And I love to draw stuff instead of writing sometimes too. I like to make comics. The only problem is I suck at drawing.

I cannot draw. Seriously. My drawings are to visual art as lawnmowers are to music. <_<

That said, I don't usually have problems getting a story down if I kick myself hard enough. :P The trick is to outline what you want to write, then stick to it, write it, and finish it. Only once you've finished (and not a moment sooner!) should you revisit any parts you have doubts about - and be sure to make your editing decisions with the context of the entire story in mind!

These writing tips brought to you by one of the worst writers mankind has ever known. :P

Your profile states 'age unknown', so that question was difficult to answer precisely, hence the 'probably' clause. :P

That said, I think you underestimate your own maturity. ;)

I am indeed 15 - and I'm pretty sure you haven't seen me try to think through a headache. :P

I actually came pretty close to nuking TDN's dailies page on one occasion. But shhhhhh. xD

:O You struck me as somewhat older than that. No offence intended. xD

And I might as well throw in a plug for some of my writing...

Well, it's always interesting to see how people perceive you. As long as I'm not judged based on my age, I'm fine with any range of estimates. xD

It was stuck in my head while I was writing that. So I decided to unleash it on unsuspecting victims readers. :P

And I haven't even watched Mission Impossible. xD

Hmm... well, I'm a dedicated geek, comfortable with CLIs (that's Command Line Interface as opposed to Graphical User Interface), and an obstinate advocate for FOSS (Free and Open Source Software - think Firefox, Linux, OpenOffice.org, etc.). :yes:

Actually... that could all be collapsed into the first six words of this post. :P

Oh no, go ahead - it might be bland to you but it's highly unlikely to be bland for the rest of us. ;)

I think that's a pretty common trait, to find yourself rather bland. xD

Mmkay then... I was in orchestra for 8 years, playing viola. I did winterguard for a year in high school. I love to read/write/listen to music/etc. all that jazz.

I honestly think that one of the reasons I get by so easily in life is that people love me. I'm just rarely ever hated, despite my obnoxiousness. Any sort of social studies or history is definitely my weak point. And I love math. LOVE math.

Mathematics = pwnage. But I generally prefer programming. :yes: It's more... logical. And more fun at times. xD And you can write programs to do complex mathematics!