Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Did I hear anybody say RPG? Miss our last one...

Just RP, not RPG ;)

RP stands for role-play. RPG stands for rocket propelled grenade. Quite a difference :P

So today, I saw a girl sitting at the lunch table next to mine, and she was wearing a striped sweater. What do I do?

"The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time.

One with a collar, turt- What?!? It's not a turtleneck...:("

The best part was, she got the reference lol.

Will... you DO know that RPG also means Role-playing game, yes? o_O Because if you don't....

Oh lawdy.

OH! Today is Slap-A-Junior Day. As in Junior in high school. *e-slaps all you juniors*

Will... you DO know that RPG also means Role-playing game, yes? o_O Because if you don't....

Lol yeah I know, I just felt like throwing that in there.

But you don't call an RP an RPG either, or at least I've never seen it being done before.

When I think RPG I think Final Fantasy or something.

Lol yeah I know, I just felt like throwing that in there.

But you don't call an RP an RPG either, or at least I've never seen it being done before.

When I think RPG I think Final Fantasy or something.

Nah. But we all knew what was intended.

So. I has a sandwich. Discuss.

Nah. My Arby's sangwich was el frozen...-o. So the fries would've been eaten when we FIRST got the sangwiches. :3 (Lulz, sangwiches... oh Mother)

Oh my. :O Now you've intrigued me. You can't just NOT tell me after you say it's inappropriate!

Sandwiches usually makes me think of meat, which isn't a good thing in my mind...and bread. I'm kind of in a fight with it. :\ Too early for me to make up with it because these rolls made me sick. So yeah. I'm in a fight with bread. *nods* Fries sounds good about now...even though it's no time to eat...12:40am. :O Should be in bed watching Gilmore Girls, like I always do before going to bed...maybe that's why I've been having weird dreams lately and remembering some of them... *shrugs*

1x1 RPing is kind of boring to me, and what if the other person disappears one day? There goes the RP. :(

I've never been in a RP with too many people, so I don't know what chaos ensues there. :P I try to keep my posts at least two paragraphs long so I don't end up with useless one-liners.

I try to do that as well if I have the time - c.f. this post.

I am somewhat guilty of being rather too descriptive and off-story in RPs though. :(

OH! Today is Slap-A-Junior Day. As in Junior in high school. *e-slaps all you juniors*

I'm glad I'm not your junior then. :P

Well that was partly due to our lack of actually getting together and doing something (as opposed to me writing elongated descriptions of a creature stalking around xD ).

xD Thanks - I kinda use RPs for writing practice, and I suppose it shows.

*is brushing up on Python while hammering away at the dailies page*

I try to do that as well if I have the time - c.f. this post.

I am somewhat guilty of being rather too descriptive and off-story in RPs though. :(

I'm glad I'm not your junior then. :P

*slaps anyway* Too bad. And I don't care if it's late.

<_< I slap you when I want to, foo'.

That is one long post. *nods*

In high school, sophomores and freshmen were considered underclassmen...though in college only freshmen were underclassmen. I think it confused me and just shrugged it off. xP