Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*slaps anyway* Too bad. And I don't care if it's late.

<_< I slap you when I want to, foo'.

I'm glad we understand each other. :P Okay, maybe we don't, but whatever.

Anybody here a KDE fan? I'm considering taking it out for a spin - the GNOME devs are starting to seriously irritate me with their constant removing of functions.

Eh where I live, if you ain't a senior, you ain't NOTHIN'. Glad to finally be a senior. -_-

But anyway! KDE does have a better range of effects, it's true. On the other hand, it can run a heck of a lot more slowly than GNOME if you have a compromised / old computer. Their speeds vary quite a lot depending on your hardware and what you want displayed. If your computer can handle it, I'd say go KDE, definitely. Mine couldn't, but I liked what I saw in the short time I had it. Had a lot less problems, other than the speed I was getting.

In our school, we dont have seniors or juniors etc. NOTHING. I think that you guys are pretty lucky to have them really cuz our scholl goes from KG1 to Grade 10 (IGCSE Cambridge). And it doesnt help the situation that I was there from KG2 till the present day (Grade 8).

OH! Today is Slap-A-Junior Day. As in Junior in high school. *e-slaps all you juniors*
HOW DARE YOU E-SLAP ME WHILE I WASN'T HERE! ;)
So. I'm bored of the subject. Imma change it. :shiftyeyes_anim:

PINEAPPLE FLAVOURED SODA.

Who's had it? Who wants to try it? Discuss.

I haven't had "PINEAPPLE FLAVOURED SODA", & I do not want to try "PINEAPPLE FLAVOURED SODA" either (I dislike the flavor of pineapple)

I prefer Cocos nucifera :D

Pineapple flavored soda.....doesn't sound very nice.I had some calamansi flavored soda yesterday..not good.my lips still pucker.I had too much and I got brainfreeze for drinking it too fast.XDeh,my mom says calamansi is some sort of lemon.whatever.

Pineapple juice=good.

pineapple flavored soda=sounds ok,but probably not as good

calamansi flavored soda=NOT GOOD.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna play EVERY game listed on TND's Dailies page, and get at least 3000 NP for each (where applicable). For the other games where you can't get 3k, I'll fill in the gaps with other games. (And, of course, my daily 10k from Kass Basher hehe.) Already up to 16.477!

Wish me luck.

._.

^ I click'd yer dragons. :3

K how about this...has anyone ever gone through all the games on TND's Dailies list? Did you even come close to their total? How long did it take? Didja get REALLY bored? Give up?

I'll prolly start my quest tomorrow, 'cause I have too much Hausaufgaben to do today...STINKIN' TEACHERS GIVING US SO MUCH WORK! /shakes fist/ I swear, some teachers give out homework like they're the only class you have all day when in reality I have 5 classes, and it's totally...a buncha words I can't say lol. ><

AhMunna--The topic is never the same for more than a few posts here. People come in and talk about something completely unrelated just so they can post.

I don't drink soda...

I know I haven't since I know I'm not good at many of those listed. I do sutek's tomb since i'm alright and can get the sufficient amount of points to get the 1000np out of it. xP

I know what you mean. I had 8 classes in hs since I was a dork who had a 0 period that was a class before regular classes and people who were sane would come. But I think hs was harder in the sense that they gave a bulk load and then in college you get a lot but they give time since you don't have all the classes every day but rather every other day, once a week, and maybe one that may see 4 days...but yeah. It's definitely much better schedule than hs on when it comes to hw loads. xP

blah blah blah stuff..... I have too much Hausaufgaben to do today... blah more stuff

OMG HAUSAUFGABEN! :woot: German!

Except that homework isn't something I should be excited about. <_<

AhMunna--The topic is never the same for more than a few posts here. People come in and talk about something completely unrelated just so they can post.
So uh,no one breaks the "keep all post related to the topic" thing here?awesomesauce.Oh look I found chocolate in our fridge.Ah munna eat it first.*CHOMP*

Well the point is to at least have halfway-decent conversations here, but that hasn't been happening lately, what with people popping in and deciding they don't like the topic being discussed, so they'll change it instead of letting others have a nice convo.

Yeah. I'm cranky right now.

Well, I change it when I have nothing left to the doomed topic that I seemed to have started (as is usually the case) and the HOP has been dead for a little bit.

Except for now. I have something important to say and there isn't exactly much of a topic right now so I'mma just gonna say it INSOMNIA! :woot:

I slept maybe ten minutes this morning/last night.

Well, I change it when I have nothing left to the doomed topic that I seemed to have started (as is usually the case) and the HOP has been dead for a little bit.

Except for now. I have something important to say and there isn't exactly much of a topic right now so I'mma just gonna say it INSOMNIA! :woot:

I slept maybe ten minutes this morning/last night.

I don't get why you used such an exited smiley for insomnia. I personally hate it.

I don't get why you used such an exited smiley for insomnia. I personally hate it.
Well it's not that anyone is excited about it, it's just that, well...that's what you look like after a night of no sleep. And then you turn into this: :whaa:

Speaking of insomnia...4 hours of sleep WOO. /falls over dead

CRAZEH TAHM!

I usually watch a dvd and fall asleep like past 2am. xP I was so tired that I thought I wouldn't make it through the movie, but I did and just fell asleep and didn't want to wake up when my mom called me. xP I just stayed nicely in bed. Hehe. And coffee makes me much more tired than I was...warm and relaxed... xP