Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Psh. But to do that, we have to keep this thread quiet for an entire week.

I mean, "The (almost) Week the HOP Was Quiet" just isn't good material.

Hehe. xP I'm the type easily confused, so hehe. xP Yeah...

Thanksgiving! :] I'm super excited, even though I'm the only vegetarian in my family. xP Hehe. It's alright, I guess...but I love it more than Christmas. I like family being together. I see my brother like 2 to 3 times a year (due to distance) and I haven't seen him since December and he comes tonight. So you can see how excited I am. xP Hehe. He's like 3 years older than myself, so yeah. We have been past the fighting stage...probably since I've had my neopets account. :O

I am the only vegetarian in my family too. Thanksgiving is okay, it's not my favorite holiday though. I'm not going anywhere this year just staying at home with my family. I have a feeling tomorrow will go by slowly.

Ooo...awesome that you're a vegetarian too. :] How long have you been one [qm] (<-mind my question mark key is broken and thus my substitute) Ah. Thanksgiving is my fav since it seems one of the rare times when everyone is together. *nods* Sometimes things feel to go by slowly, but I hope you a great day, though.

I have a feeling this weekend will feel drag on. :\ My dad has thing thing and I'm working to make badges, though will be at a hotel (the event) and I've heard I may be able to get on their wireless signal. :] Here's to the hoping. xP Hehe.

Shut up Anna. <_< Of course people remember you.

Thanksgiving! :O It's the day us Americans stuff our faces and claim we're doing it to be thankful but really all we're thankful for is FOOD!

*breathes* Phew...

Haha the only reason why I like Thanksgiving is cause of the break from school and the Black Friday sale afterwards, where I buy enough video games to last me until the next Thanksgiving break :P

But Morgan's right, most people don't really mean what they say when they say they're thankful for something.

-sigh- 40 minutes until GMC D4 comes out!

HA My friend who lives in the states is really mad because he bought L4D2 and AC2 (well all of 'those' games that released in the last few weeks) at full price and they're on sale for 30 dollars tomorrow. That'll show him! :P

Hehe. xP That'll def show him. xP

I may disappear this weekend. My laptop freaked out on me (and I have to go to the event my dad's group is having). :\ My brother was downloading something onto it since I seriously have nothing on it and it just began acting up and yeah...back to what happened last month. :\ I need a new comp. :{ My hard drive is the problem with it even though I was able to get online and such perfectly fine last night. *sigh* I hope I don't fall behind in the games...

Ahaha, you guys are hilarious. Thanksgiving is nice because it's the only time of year I get to eat my favorite food, which is stuffing.

But I actually really hate eating. :P I have eating disorder issues. So that's not the reason I love Thanksgiving.

I just really love being able to go over to my Auntie's house and just sit there while everyone socializes. Her house is pretty small, but it always feels like home.

Nad: That's too bad about your comp. :(