Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I guess that's a morphic field thing. :P

And Myles, you (and I) probably want something a bit more surgical than C4. Semtex?

Thing is, C4 would create a general splat effect rather than a precise removal of the head... then again, so would Semtex in the wrong quantities.

A shaped, low-yield blended charge might be in order then.

Edit: Or a really powerful hiccup. :P

Oh man. I HATE it when that happens! :grrr: Clogged toilets must DIE!!!

Fun fact: apparently I spend almost 30% of my waking time each day on the toilet. I really need to stop bringing books there. :P

xP Sorry, the fun fact kind of amused me. :] I don't think I spend that much time there...it's very much less. Usually if I drink coffee, I'll be waking up somewhere in the middle of the night at weird hours. xP Coffee puts me to sleep. *nods* But my thumb hurts a lot...I cut it in the shower. :{ I've been trying to do things without it since it hurts when I don't have a bandaid on for a bit of cushion. I prob should disinfect it before I go to bed even though I did earlier since I kind of was painting my nails and idk what I did that I like close my hand and ruin the nailpolish and get some near the cut and it hurt... And now I'm rambling since I'm ready for bed since it's like past 2:30am...

*stumbles in* Hello, all. I am alive. Barely. These past months have been really rough, and I can't guarantee I'll be here much, but for while I'm here:

Hello! :D Is everyone I knew and loved still here? I have missed you all dearly.

Oh, and Happy Christmas.

Well, I'm not sure if you still remember me, but...

LIVVY!!! *tackles and chains to forum* It's great to see ya! :D