Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Pepper army? That's new. I'd like to see that fighting side by side with the fluffy minions.

But there's noone to go AGAINST.

Needles are.....soothing. Only if you have the right nurse who knows how not to jab the thing in.

Obviously my announcement on the graphics forums about my signature... Okay, just my test. Via the Graphics ratings board.

@Stephanie: I just made up the pepper army. It's located in my signature, teaming up with Meeptroid's army of Metroids. They beat needles. :P

HAI GUIZ!

*coughs* Ew I'm sick. At least we had snow days so I could rest and stuff. Myles, did you get a snow day too? I don't know if guys had as much snow or more out in DuPage.

Who wants to guess what I'm doing right now?

Coloring. :3

Snowday when? I'm bad with remembering dates.

although they really don't effect me that much, because I only get to one class a day so the rest is home tutored.

I've been sitting in the chair for over 15 minutes trying to make this post, not a good day.

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

:(

*hugs Myles* I really wish I could do something to make it better.

I see you mentioned the fruit zombies in your signiture.

... WHAT who said that? Not me. Definitely not me. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Laura do you and Myles know each other in real life?

It snowed a couple of inches today. Hopefully we'll get a snow day tomorrow, or at least a 2 hr delay, since we haven't had anything all year, and it's midterm week.

*hugs Myles* I really wish I could do something to make it better.

I see you mentioned the fruit zombies in your signiture.

... WHAT who said that? Not me. Definitely not me. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I didn't hear you say anything about that. and i'm not saying that just a few days ago it said miniature onions...
Laura do you and Myles know each other in real life?

It snowed a couple of inches today. Hopefully we'll get a snow day tomorrow, or at least a 2 hr delay, since we haven't had anything all year, and it's midterm week.

we don't, we just happen to live quite close to eachother.

And if you want a snowday, especially during midterm week, hope for blizzard conditions and roads glazed in a lot of ice.

The roads are glazed with ice. Let's just hope they don't clean it all up overnight. Now I gotta go study. Chinese >.> psh, don't think I'll ever need that. And it's crazy. The teacher sucks. She's like "here's a character, now you know it, let's move on." God I hate that class.

Unless you plan on going to china, or working with them in some major way, I doubt you will ever need it.

and roadblocks would possibly close it down, so go around town cutting down trees with a chainsaw, making them fall into the street.

but that would probably get you arrested XD

What are you talking about now, Myles? Did the fruit zombies get to your brain again? :P

I'm so proud I finally whipped up a fairly decent picture that actually resembles professional manga drawings.