Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yes, that was exactly what I was going for, 'cause I love dipping my yogurt spoon into my yellow, green, and purple swirly monkey fur slushie.

YES! Score one for Will! :D

Great, now I want a slushie.

Way not to spam for your last two posts Myles.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, and shame, shame, shame.

Btw you should all check out MoTA and join it!

OMG I just thought of something! Since the Pepper Army and the Fluffy Minions have no opposition, we should form one! And better yet, I thought of the name. Phear. Yes, I took it from Jhon's picture, but it's a good name right?

I need seven words here, I got nothing.

................................................................................

:sad01_anim: x_x :crying: :skull:

Here are my required seven words, alright?

obscene-smiley-990.gifs032.gif

Okay. Posts like that, they count as spam. Don't do that.

Hey Revenge, if you want to give the text in your siggy outlines, you could just use the Select by Colour tool to select it all (that works best when the text is in its own layer) and then stroke the selection (Edit > Stroke Selection) with a 1px line. :yes:

And Unstream, the DOOM Corporation is still in business. It's us DOOM agents that need some serious opposition. ;)

Why are we talking about doom? I don't like doom, unless it involves:

1) Meepits

2) Peppers

3)

So please, can someone change the subject to either of those things? Because they're all I know.

(3 is actually meant to be nothing. :P)

The DOOM Corporation has a highly-trained agent force composed mainly from genetically enhanced super-meepits. But then, maybe you weren't around on TDN when we were in our prime. :evil:

Hey Revenge, if you want to give the text in your siggy outlines, you could just use the Select by Colour tool to select it all (that works best when the text is in its own layer) and then stroke the selection (Edit > Stroke Selection) with a 1px line. :yes:

And Unstream, the DOOM Corporation is still in business. It's us DOOM agents that need some serious opposition. ;)

That's helpful. I'll keep that in mind.

And I like The Far Side comics. They're clever and twisted. I've been meaning to buy another one of those books. I've been meaning to do a lot of things. :/