Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ugh acupuncture. I don't think the thought of needles going into me is that bad, being that you're not supposed to feel it, but having to stay still for that long would be torture.

And I love cold drinks. Turkey Hill Iced Tea and most sodas are good any time of year. Hot drinks, like hot chocolate, always seem to make me thirstier.

I beat Kasuki Lu! I feel special. I'm drinking coke. It's a cold drink. Warm coke is not nom. I like V, Lift Plus and Red Bull too. Hot drinks also make me thirsty. A bit useless! Yum yum I'm going to buy Subway for dinner tonight. I always get the same thing. Veggie patty on Italian herbs and cheese bread, double smoked cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, carrot, sweet Thai chilli sauce, salt and pepper. Yes I am just going to keep on typing. But not anymore. Now I will stop.

Congrats on killing Kasuki Lu!

I don't like veggie burgers though. They aren't nearly as good as a normal burger. And that's the same with vegetarian sushi. That stuff is just horrible. They dare call themselves sushi?!?

Drug tests, don't eat poppy seeds before them, or you'll test positive for opiates.

Very weird thing. So don't eat any poppy seed cake before trying to get job.

So be warned, you may get fired from a job if you like poppy seed foods.

and be sure to pack an umbrella.....

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/soldier.png

Yeah, its ok. As long as I'm indoors.

Once I was doing school road patrol and it was raining so hard that the gutters on the side of the road were flowing like a mini river. Fascinating...

I'd like to witness a minor disaster. You know, get prepared for situations. Our school talked alot about that but I wonder if it'll happen here...

Well, here in dubai it rains only in the month of dec. and feb. and the total days maybe 20 days alltogethore I have even started a rainy day pic. collection on my mobile, every rainy day I wil take a photo and save it on my rainy days folder...Last year it rained 4 days cont. and as they were not ready for that, the rain flooded SO badly...It even reached half way to the window of my dad's four wheel (SUV).

Well it's interesting if you like my issues and think they're interesting. o_O

So, I asked this boy to turnabout. the convo went like this:

ME: "So are you still not sure if you're going to turnabout?"

HIM: "Nah, I'm still not sure. What about you?"

ME: "I want to go, but I don't have anyone to go with."

(Mind you, it was NOT at this point that I was going to ask him)

HIM: "Are you trying to ask me to go with you?"

ME: "Umm... yeah kinda. Heh."

HIM: "Okay."

Now, I couldn't, for the life of me remember what he had said after I said yeah kinda. I was almost a hundred percent sure that he had said yes.

So on the bus on the way home, I told my friend the whole story. And she was all excited, but I was somewhat nervous that he HADN'T said okay. I'm paranoid like that.

So the girl I told, and my other friend who I told later that night wanted to see him. We had an assembly today. I was coming from math, a class I have with the guy. Our little clique that has formed in math all sat together in the assembly. Up a couple rows above me sat the girl I told second. So I ran up there really quick and told her that the guy sitting next to me was the guy I asked.

On the bus, I sit next to her, so I turned to her and was like, "Do you approve?" and she was like, "Most definitely, he's cute."

The buses had to wait for everyone to get out of the assembly. So I was sitting there FOREVER. During that time, she had asked me if I had his number. And I said no. But before we got home, I realized that yes, I did have his number.

See, we had worked on a project together, so I had written his number down. I searched for it... but I failed to find it.

But earlier this evening, I got a text from a number that I had gotten texts from before. I didn't know who it was, but I knew this person was from school. So today I decided I'd find out who it was, so I sent a text that said, "Who is this?" In response to the text I had gotten that said, "Hey what's up?"

The text back said, "It's ____" (it said his name not a blank line >.>) I was pretty excited becasue, I mean... how coincidental is it that he would text me the day I had been trying to find his number?

So then we started talking and he said some stuff and then I saw this: "Why are you going around telling everyone you asked me to turnabout?"

I nearly had a heart-attack at this. (That was my scare, by the way) My fears were confirmed. He HADN'T said yes.

...but then I found out, yes he had in fact said yes. So it's all good now. And I got my dress. It's gorgeous, AND I got it for only $13.79! Que ganga!