Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm really excited about school. (8 more days!)

Hmm......maybe being in the school council explains it. Its sort of a big thing.

My friendships don't last long. When I started my new school all my so-called friends turned into acquaintances. Dunno why, we were pretty close at primary...

But now I have some new friends. Not sure how long it'll last.....

Dating? Never tried. Don't really have the guts to talk to guys anymore...

When you get out of Primary school, or as it's called here in America, Elementary school, you always lose a lot of friends, because back in Elementary school, or Primary school, differences didn't begin to develop yet, and your personalities change.

I have a lot of friends that I talk to about problems and stuff, but only if we're alone, like just a party of two. If it isn't private, we, in a sense, "put on our masks".

Lol, its good to know that some people are laughing at others. It makes the world seem like a comic book.

Amitybelle, I'm 12! I guess it could be just the beginning...

I'd someone here to explain to me the similarities between stock exchange and a toenail.

Er... sorry, I've got no experience in both. Paying attention to your toenail is just......gross.

EDIT: Could it be that you can't see when it grows? *shrugs*

I'd like someone here to explain to me the similarities between stock exchange and a toenail.
They're both boring.

When you get out of Primary school, or as it's called here in America, Elementary school, you always lose a lot of friends, because back in Elementary school, or Primary school, differences didn't begin to develop yet, and your personalities change.

I have a lot of friends that I talk to about problems and stuff, but only if we're alone, like just a party of two. If it isn't private, we, in a sense, "put on our masks".

Yeah, I basically lost touch with everyone I went to elementry school with. Almost impossible to keep in touch with them when you haven't been in school scince the middle of fifth grade :/

And the mask part. Wow. Good job there. I couldn't describe it better myself.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/dinner.png

yum

I'm bored. I'd like to post something here but I don't know what and I don't want to spam and the nugget is in the left drawer and a moose ate my Canadian watch and no one's posting and it's really boring but I don't want to whine but I am whining and I guess that's okay 'cause I'm not really cat food saying anything thing thing right now I'm just typing down things in my head because George Clooney I'm bored and I'm tired of waiting for someone to post I pretty much only post right here I dunno I'm not really interested in neopets anymore I'd rather play Twin Skies but that's not out yet and I don't feel like playing any any any any any video games I'm bored and I don't know know why.

Y'know after WWI the Russians were struck with a drought and it was considered the worst famine ever. Of course, it also started the first international relief organization, but during the first winter of the famine, when there was no help, many people cannibalized the dead or dying.

I had all of mine last week. It was cool, since I got out of school early, though I nervous about how well I did, especially in history and science. I only got my math and english back so far, and my grades where 95% and a 97% respectively, so I think I'm doing well so far.

English was easy; it took like 20 mins to finish when we had 1 1/2 hrs to do it.

Chinese was hard, just because Chinese is hard to learn, but I, um, may have *cough* cheated a little :shiftyeyes_anim:

Science was just long, and it's full of places to make mistakes.

And with history, we go into so much detail that there's always reasons to lose points.

Is there a good place to rip the skin off? LOL. Maybe that should be a random topic. If you had to rip your skin off where and why?

Sorry your feeling itchy though...not one of the more painful sensations, but for sure one of the more irritating ones. You have my sympathy.

Chinese? I hope that's not a big part of your overall score. Chinese is very intimidating from a western perspective.

Yeah it's only like 20% of our overall grade. Doesn't help that our teacher sucks >.>

Usually when things itch I find it better to slap them instead of scratching them. Myles, do you know why your ankles itch?