Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Gah, pimple alert on the side of my nose.

Apparently my mum didn't have any pimples, acne, face 'problems' at all. She said she didn't get enough nutrition when she was a young 'un.

My friends think putting toothpaste after popping a pimple helps and I'm like o_O

Yay! School starts next next week! Now I have something that I have to do! :D

Pimples... I have a couple of those. I think. *checks in mirror* Yup, been there for a while. I don't really care either way. :P

*is learning how to use Server Side Includes, write PHP scripts, and do electric current calculations involving complex numbers - only the first two are fun* xD

For us it's whenever you don't have midterms, you don't have to go. I think I said that earlier though...

Anyway, there are still some people taking midterms tomorrow, but I won't be since I already took all of mine :D

Man, you're always giving a link to something.

Chocolate doesn't actually cause pimples. They disproved that. People thought that because really sugary chocolates gave pimples, but it's the sugar. As long as you don't eat those kind you'll never get pimples from chocolate. Dark chocolate is my favorite kind so I never have to worry about that. Butter also causes acne I think, and I have a lot of that. Chocolate has also been found to help prevent a kind of cancer. Some pretty crazy stuff people are coming up with...

I find it weird when you guys have mid-terms at the beginning of the year....

So does that mean you guys finish school sometime in June?

The U.S. school year ends at the very end of May, or the beginning of June in some places x3

Well, if you pull at it it hurts. I've got two spots. One on the bottom and one at the side.

It only happens in the morning though. All year round...

Laura I've never been to Starbucks. And its sunny and HOT. But here I am on the computer drinking a glass of water...

Yeah it hurts when you stretch it, and when you lick it, and it gives the annoying taste of blood in your mouth all the time, but the actually splitting doesn't hurt too bad.

As for Starbucks, I never got why people like that place so much. Coffee is bitter and sucks, and it does me no good. I'm just as tired after I drink it than before.

Donuts are good though :). I usually get glazed, but I could really use a jelly filled frosted donut right now...

Hm, is it donut or doughnut?

Yeah it hurts when you stretch it, and when you lick it, and it gives the annoying taste of blood in your mouth all the time, but the actually splitting doesn't hurt too bad.

As for Starbucks, I never got why people like that place so much. Coffee is bitter and sucks, and it does me no good. I'm just as tired after I drink it than before.

Donuts are good though :) . I usually get glazed, but I could really use a jelly filled frosted donut right now...

Hm, is it donut or doughnut?

Yeah, stretching it is the worst. And I don't know why people like coffee either, I've tried the stuff that should have lots of caffine, I get no effect. That's besides the fact that I hate the flavor.

I don't know how to speel them exactly, I just spell how I spell.