Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It snows about once a year here, if we're lucky. Last year, we had a nice snowfall in March. That surprised everyone. We were at school when it happened, and we went outside and fell down on the ice. xD

HAI GUIZ!

*coughs* Ew I'm sick. At least we had snow days so I could rest and stuff. Myles, did you get a snow day too? I don't know if guys had as much snow or more out in DuPage.

Who wants to guess what I'm doing right now?

Coloring. :3

Its 'odd' beause every morning, sick or not, I end up coughing up flem o_O

And after that its a normal day. I'm always wondering cause my throat's never clear enough to talk normally for a long time....

Still waiting for snow. Very (very) unlikely since its never snowed here ever and its summer. XD

I dreamt about school again. Waiting for it to start in 2 weeks or so. Trying to make new friends with the newbies. There's gonna be some awkward moments....

Pick up music as in start an instrument, but yeah, that would cost money. Or play video games, like I do when I'm bored :D.

It's never been that bad when I've gotten my blood drawn. They just stick a needle in, and then it's done in less than a minute. I don't feel anything while they're drawing the blood, though it's a bit weak when they're done. Like they drew it from my arm, so my arm felt tired for the next couple of hours.

I have an extreme aversion to blood drawings. I paralyze and cry if you even suggest giving me a blood draw.

Seriously, that's how bad they are for me. Detrimental to my mental health, I think.

I put them off as much as possible.

Me and my mom had a three hour argument about having my blood drawn on Tuesday. It hurts my arm just thinking about it. I'm not scared of the needle (and they do use a bigger needle), I can't stand having my blood taken away from me. I nearly faint every time and I have to go to sleep the rest of the day afterwards. I'm resisting going to the clinic as much as possible.

And I already take up guitar, just I can't find my pick...

Too EvIl to do that...Me love Triple chocolate chip cookie *goes and sees Oprah*

NOO, I didnt know that when you post 100 posts you are a neat person, I AM NOT NEAT, I AM A VILLAN.

Shots make me nearly faint.

Blood draws make me break-down and go insane. (I'm not insnae in real life) I paralyze, cry, shake uncontrollably, and freak out. I probably get sick afterwards too, but I can never remember.

Why are we talking about shots... I thought we were discussing FMs. Yes. I'm not even close, and I'm really looking forward to making it to FMdom! Time for the Fluffy Minion Inferno: replying to every topic I'm interested in! That includes this topic. :)

I hate shots in general, and I'd rather not get them, but it's not too bad.

Hm, I need about 1200 more posts until FM. Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

Or spam :P

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam MUHAHAHA

Okay I'll stop.

LOL at you going "Spam pam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam MUHAHAHA". I wouldn't do that if I were you... :P Wahey, this is my 498th post! 1502 more posts to go! FM, here I come! I'm also a willing fluffy minion. Yes, how about we change topic to Fluffy Minions? Or the pepper army? :P