Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Here in Malaysia, we have six coin values: a ringgit (i.e. dollar), 50 sen (cents), 20 sen, 10 sen, 5 sen, and (for some obscure reason) one sen.

The one sen coin can only be legally used if the payment you're making is under two ringgit.

Also, the HTML DOM rocks with JavaScript. :P

Any good ideas on how to make $500? (quad core processors have to be so darn expensive, besides the other comp parts I want)

Not without working your butt off for it. I have a job at a restaurant, and it pays well, but it's quite a bit of work.

Any good ideas on how to make $500? (quad core processors have to be so darn expensive, besides the other comp parts I want)

Know anyone really rich?

Step 1: Learn to obtain super stealthy ninja skills.

Step 2: Create a distraction.

Step 3: Go for the wallet.

Not the most ethnically moral way, but that wasn't specified in the post.

Know anyone really rich?

Step 1: Learn to obtain super stealthy ninja skills.

Step 2: Create a distraction.

Step 3: Go for the wallet.

Not the most ethnically moral way, but that wasn't specified in the post.

Haha nice, though that's more of an all or nothing thing. You either get the money, or lose it all.

Btw what happened to Levy? Why was he banned and how come he has all of those black box things?

Levy was banned for multiple rule infractions. I'm not sure if the mods want any more details than this, so that's all I'll disclose for now.

But what black box thingies are you talking about?

Oh, that. Well, you technically keep gaining those when you become SM or FM, because those are counted by your post count. SM and FM are your user group, but when Levy was moved to the Banned user group, the Banned User Group don't have a banner. So it defaulted back to what he technically had.

I had a really weird dream this morning (i didn't fall asleep until this morning)

I'm going to color code the parts, red is the first part, green is the second part.

I'll Only put the part that I can formulate into intelligible words.

2 words: fruit zombies.

It took place mostly in my house, although it was not accurate, as it was much larger and my bed was made out of a tree stump & such.

My best friend was there, we were fighting off zombies.

He had a 9mm pistol and a wrench, while I had some sort of rifle and an mp3 player.

The zombies finally stopped coming, so I went downstairs and found my mom cutting fruit.

Her hand and part of her arm were made out of cantaloupe, she was cutting some of it off.

She was becoming a fruit zombie.

I gave her a final hug before she became a fruit zombie.

That's where my dream ended, the end half at least.

The first half had something to do with some contest at a school, with the judges judging from some bag thing, while they were high.

I tried the contest. Someone nice helped me out of the school. I stumbled back in for my backpack, one of the judges turned into a zombie, I was in my house (that's where the second half begins)

Kinda messed up, isn't it. And this isn't the first time I dreamed that first part, only the fruit zombies are new.

The only balloon animal I can do is a snake. Or an eel, or a worm. Whatever you think it looks like.

I left the fan on all morning, and it's about 10ºF without it here.

Why don't mods ever post in the Talk, Play, And Have Fun Boards after they're mods? It just seems that way to me.

I remember a couple years ago when they were selling quality laptops at Best Buy for about $100, and they got sold out within minutes of the store opening 'cause everyone camped outside the buildings the night before.

I noticed I only wear either black or white shoes now. Before I used to have tons of different colored shoes.

I didn't know what topic this board should go off on next, so I plucked a bunch of random things floating in my head. Help yourselves.

That's true, but they used to post EVERYWHERE! And I'm not interested in dragon eggs, as I wouldn't have anyplace to put them. It could be just not having any time anymore, and that sucks. Ah, well, it's not my business. I shouldn't bother anyone with it.

The computer's always the non-vacant thing in the house. Really......

But I can't really be bothered sometimes with posting. Mostly just welcoming new users and warning(reminding) them about the tad of insanity. But, yeah.

Can't seem to remember my dream from last night, even though I woke up less than an hour ago....*thinks*

Why don't mods ever post in the Talk, Play, And Have Fun Boards after they're mods? It just seems that way to me.

Hey now. I haven't had a lot of time to get online this week, and you can certainly find us posting on the DC thread, dealing with noob questions and such. xP

:| both my parents are sick.

now I have to be extra cautious, because I don't want to get sick.

That would just make me go insane, & I'd probably end up breaking something valuable.

I can't wait until the spring, that's when me & my brother are going to use scrap materials and build some sort of structure in the backyard. So we can destroy it...

I canda like the dragon eggs, No I love them. do anyone of you reply using the fast reply or the long one, I acctualy like the fast one cuz then it doesnt has to be refrashed again and again and again...

Open my scroll and click the blue egg on a pound and the other one PLEASE>v

I don't really get the dragon egg things. And it looks like it involves a whole bunch of things I'm not good at. :/

I was sick a few days ago. But it was just for a couple of days, nothing serious happened, and I didn't miss school. That's bad for me. I still hope Myles doesn't catch anything, his state is ill enough as it is...

It's snowing like crazy out here. It's about 7 inches on everything. Bittersweet, since it's great to walk around 7 inches deep in untouched snow, it's a pain to get 7 inches of snow off the car all around. I don't even know how my dad's gonna get out of the driveway.

Myles is rosyfinch13

I wish I could remember more dreams. It's only a very rare few that I actually remember. I mean, I just had one recently where I was at a party, and then suddenly half of the room bursts into flames. As we're running out, there's all of these black bugs crawling out of the flames. They get onto one of my friends, and then she starts to scream because it's like eating her flesh. But then when she tries to squish it it bursts into flames. The dream ended with a scene of her with bugs crawling all over her with her leg on fire and she's there screaming.

It never snows around here, at least not anymore. It always seems like it just barely misses us, so we get the smallest dusting, but nothing else.

It seems like I'm always sick. I've had this same cough for 6 months now.