-Jerry's Secret Twin

-Official Deliver of Biting on TDN

-Newest FM (for now)

-Frickin' Sweet Chick who makes everything "interesting" bonjeur.png

-Resident Bi

-Monster

-Muffiny ruler of all things pink, fluffy, and cute

-The Chronic Foot Faller-Asleeper

Hm, I'm trying to think of some interesting and creative ones to put on here, but I can't come up with anything. Oh well, I'll sleep on it, and if nobody has posted by then, I'll edit this post with anything I come up with :)

No, Laura had nothing to do with the Pastry Pals, I believe. :P

You must search hard and long for the PP link. It's here somewhere in this post. Muahaha.

:whistle:

Heh, we had a bunch of whacky stuff going on.

Of course, we can still have some of that if any of you are willing to be the forums clown. :shiftyeyes_anim:

The epic battle of good v. evil is on hold for a while. They're taking a break, eating cookies and stuff like that.

Unstream, PPs aren't on this thread. I meant the link to them is somewhere in the post I made. xD

Did I hear someone say clown? I would love to be a clown!

I was class clown in High School! The two years that we had class clown...

*grumbles*stupid year book staff changing class favorite categories*grumbles*

I WILL NOMINATE MYSELF FOR CLOWN

:santa: < wouldn't it be awesome if that was a clown hat instead of a Santa hat?

let's you and me just pretend that it's a clown hat because it will match my post better that way...

No no just the ones like in the commercial. *cough* *cough* YES *cough* sorry I choked on my own spit :)

When I saw that clown of yours, Laura, I automatically thought of the movie One Missed Call.

Btw what happened to Myles and Jhon? They used to be on all the time...

I'd probably agree with Morgan. Sometimes I get the feeling my computer is trying to do the same thing. :shiftyeyes_anim:

But I miss them. They were both really cool, and with Jhon not here, I have nobody to be a loyal yet unpaid lackey drone to.

Haha and yes, it was about clowns earlier.

Wait whacky enough for what?

But I wish I could talk to a clown lol. Like to understand the inner thoughts and emotions they feel and I'm starting to sound like a phyciatrist aren't I? For some reason I get the impression that they think differently than us haha. There's my prejudice showing through.

Wait whacky enough for what?

But I wish I could talk to a clown lol. Like to understand the inner thoughts and emotions they feel and I'm starting to sound like a phyciatrist aren't I? For some reason I get the impression that they think differently than us haha. There's my prejudice showing through.

Whacky enough to bring back the battle of Good vs Evil....

Its quite interesting. Everyone has a story to how they've gotten there. Some 'working' clowns might be in it just for the money, and some might have grown into the 'whacky' character of their job.

Or course there are different types of clowns, and all sorts of different people so it might be quite a wide-spread case if that's to be considered.

Clowns are just people who put on makeup all over their faces. I think it's silly that some people are afraid of them. xD

Well, how clowns act is what bothers me.

I hate their goofy accent (at least some put one on XD) and how people have turned the character as a freaky psychopath.

I sort of overthink things. So when I looked at Laura's clown photo it reminded me of one movie I saw, or one of the books I read....

I might get over it in time but right now, its just not cool for me XD