Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I never found Charlie the Unicorn that interesting. It seemed more to me like the animations of a deranged mind lol.

Bill Nye was indeed born on November 27 (some idiot vandalised the article). I've fixed the mistake. Seriously, what's with people who find mistakes at Wikipedia and just point at them without doing anything?! If you see an error, fix it yourself, that's the whole point of Wikipedia! Geez...

Note: No offence is intended to any individuals, I'm just letting off some steam.

I didn't change it because I really didn't know when Bill Nye was born lol.

I didn't change it because I really didn't know when Bill Nye was born lol.

Ah, that's a good point. XD

Random topic change: What's the weather like where you are?

Right now it's mostly cloudy outside for me - the sun is peeking through the gaps though, so it's dim, hot, AND humid.

nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb nbnb nb nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

bbbb

That was from me resting my head on my laptop.

First time in a few days that I get good sleep, and I'm even sleepier that usual.

The weather's really weird here.

It was in the 60s yesterday, and now it's snowing. It's in the low 30s right now, and they expect the roads to ice over and freezing rain tonight and into tomorrow morning.

That's a really drastic weather change if I've ever seen one. 60 to 30 in overnight...

Well you could check out the comics at http://www.circleversussquare.com/

(they're brilliant, I guarantee it)

Well the internet is an excellent place to find comics. Webcomics exist for all sizes, shapes, and tastes. :yes:

Well the internet's diversity is a good thing and a bad thing...

But anyway, without further ado, here is a comic strip by one of TDN's very own members:

Lucas___Roasting_marshmallows_by_enchanted_pianist.png

You can check out more of AA3's work here.

Did you hear about the child who was named Adolf Hitler?

Apparently the parents love anything and everything german, so they named they're children all these Nazi-related names.

Horrible, really.

They could've just named the poor child Adolf. That wouldn't have been so bad. :/

AHHH My stomach hurts, but I can't do anything about ittttttt.... *whines more about stomach flu*

You got stomach flu? Last time I got that was years ago (when I was actually healthy, lol)

I so tired, I got to school, and went and got people presents, scraped some skin off my leg, and I haven't eaten in almost 8 hours, yet I don't want food.

And I'm fully conscious on top of that, yay.

A lot of people in my school have been getting sick lately. :/

One kid at my school is allergic to MSG, which is some preservative in some foods, and his face puffed up after eating some Chinese food. :O