Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Congratulations Myles! You have been announced the most pointless/random poster here on this board!!!!

I hereby crown you King of Pointless and Random Posts.

Henceforth, you shall be called King Myles.

May Your Majesty reign in peace and good health.

*bows*

Morgan, go to http://www.explosm.net/ and check out the "Cyanide and Happiness" section. :yes:

XD I just realised that, since I'm ambidextrous, I don't have to place my mouse on the right of my computer all the time.

Congratulations Myles! You have been announced the most pointless/random poster here on this board!!!!

I hereby crown you King of Pointless and Random Posts.

Henceforth, you shall be called King Myles.

May Your Majesty reign in peace and good health.

*bows*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lolololololololololololololololololololol

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Funny funny stuff there...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanistes

some of the cutest birds I know of are classified under that.

Lol wikipedia is so unreliable. Check out this article about Bill Nye:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_nye

Look carefully at his birthdates. There's one under the picture of him, and there's one in the paragraph.

The one in the paragraph is November 27, 1955.

The one below the picture is December 8, 1955.

One of them is obviously wrong.

I'm already using what I got...

Digital media player (also known as a zune)

The reason I got it early is because I was there when we found the 8GB version $5 cheaper than the 4GB version (they must have been overstocked on that color) And I'm using it because if it randomly dies in the first few days, we can just go back to the place and get a replacement, and that kind of policy wouldn't last through the time I would have gotten it normally.

And my most favorite thing about it is that it's not made by Apple :)

(it also weighs less than just the batteries of my CD player I had before it)

Well I'm not saying one can't live without an iPod, I'm just saying that there's not really any reason to hate it (or at least none that I know of right now).

Stephanie do you want a cell phone?

I really only use mine to call my parents when I need them. I work, and I can't drive, so I call them after work with my cell phone. Other than that it just kinda sits there. I hate texting, especially since I don't have unlimited texts, and I have to pay for my own phone bill.

I don't have a cell phone, but then again, I don't need one.

And one reason I dislike apple, Software that is required to use their products only work smoothly on their operating systems.

I'm not saying their all bad though, they do have some good sides.

I'm just waiting to get enough money to make myself a PC with usb 3.0 ports and windows 7 :) (plus all the othe stuff a good PC needs)

Some random symbols just for fun: �'¥

I have an expensive wish list, and whenever I do I regularly just not tell anyone 'cause I don't want them to take a huge chunk of their money just for me. :worried: The list in my head was about four games, a laptop, and an iPod Touch (which ties in to both stories above). I'm not sure about the iPod, it looks cool and I'm getting more into music, but it's basically a cheaper iPhone...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg282/r...honevsstone.jpg

Though I did get Guitar Hero exactly one week ago, and I've been really busy with it. I'm gonna go back to playing it in a while.