Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Myles...that's seriously annoying. <_<

Don't click that link unless you want to be Rick Rolled and have a bazillion popups when you try to close it.

I actually counted about 75 :graduated:

But I'm really jealous of that site.

I need to know how they pulled off the moving pictures, moving title, moving window, and all those popups.

And that site has really changed over time, It's become much more sophisticated and annoying :evil:

You could always learn a little javascript Myles. ;)

I have an add-on that stops those sites from working, so I don't mind them too much. :P

You could always learn a little javascript Myles. ;)

I have an add-on that stops those sites from working, so I don't mind them too much. :P

I thought it was javascript :)

It snowed again last night, and it still is a little bit.

I can see rabbit tracks in the snow.

rabbits.....

M.A.D.D. = Mothers Against Drunk Drivers

D.A.M.M. = Drivers Against MADD Mothers

That was what sprung to mind immediately. :P

About Twilight

The movie comes out here in AUS on my friends B'day! I am going to see it but the words "this is wrong!" Will be heard from me the whole time!

Random Guy XD Lol, that is pretty funny!

Speaking of movies... I watched Prince Caspian yesterday. And I have to say that I LOVE Reepicheep. XD

Of course, he was voiced by Eddie Izzard, so that explains why he was so well portrayed.

Yeah, good for you then.

Today it snowed for the first time this season! Yay! Seeing the snow fall and slowly collect on the roofs and other surfaces around the block is so nice... I've been waiting a while for this to happen. Sure, it's not snow day material, it just brings a nice feel for me, even in a blizzard.

AUGH I'm an idiot. We're doing gymnastics in gym, and I was practicing my vaults. So I landed on the horse and went to do a backflip, but I landed bad. My head it the squishy mat thing, then my body flipped up and over my head. So I had basically sandwiched myself. It cracked my neck, and it still hurts. :/

On the bright side, I sort of kind of met this cute guy at Hot Topic yesterday. He worked there, and while I was looking around, he just started talking to me. :D

^^^^^^ Make fun of you Laura... Why would anyone in their right mind do that?? XD

I'm not even going to state what my pain is.

Anyone been here yet? It's one of my favorite web pages of all time :)

Can we throttle him and then smack his head against the wall?? My boss almost walked in when I was trying to close that stupid thing!

Does anyone know the name of the Australian passport issuing agency?

Wouldn't you just go to the Australian Embassy (can't spell)??? That is what I do over here, but not sure about the US!

Umm.... Laura I think we may need something else to tempt him into coming to us... I am not sure throttling devices are a very good attraction!