Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Text with links to urls, you put your mouse over the text before you click on it, and you can see where it leads to, thereby avoiding rickrolls.

hahahahahahahahaha, put this into it, and choose the language as russian or german, it's halarious!

GRAAAAAAAAAA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A AAAAAAAAA VVVVVVVVVVVVV V V V V V V V VV V VV V V V V V V VVVV GGGGGGGGGG G G G G UIU IUI UIU IU I U IUIU I U WRWEEWEWWEWEREE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DSSA DSSA DSSA XZXZ X X X X Z Z Z CCCCCCCC

Gotta love creepy computer-generated faces. :P

By the way, is anybody here familiar with free internet forum software? Any recommendations?

Nope no clue.

Sorry I've been neglecting talking on here. So, here's an update.

Today: I got my hair cut. It's now more scene-ish. Hoorah! :D

Yesterday: FINALLY got my ears pierced. Found out my best friend got a boyfriend. :D Went and bored my brains out at my neighbors house while everyone else ate chicken and had fun. (I don't like being surrounded by children and tweens, and I don't really eat chicken) <_<

Friday: My last finals (till I get back to school) and then I went and stayed at my friends house until twelve.

Ohhh... Want my update too?? Umm... I haven't been on here for about a week and in that week nothing has changed...

Two more days of work, three more days til Christmas!!!! Finishing work is WAY better :P

I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday!!! YAY!!! Now all I have to do is wrap them, but I'll do that when I get to mum and dads on Christmas Eve!

I honestly don't know why students complain about the amount of holidays they get!!!! I really believe that you should try working for awhile... I would love to have school holidays again!

^^^^ You should really cease complaining... Trust me you have it easy!

Now... Did you know... That... TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!

^^^ True to a point... Depends if you can handle teaching kids all day and whether or not you enjoy it, because I can tell you (over here atleast) no one goes into teaching for the money!

AA, the newest version of phpBB is a pretty good one. It's very flexible too, so it's probably fit for your purpose.

Thanks for the recommendation. :yes: I've also been told to check out Simple Machines, so I guess those two will be the candidates I'll be considering.

If you want, I have a sample installation of phpBB up that's not being used for anything. I can let you play with an admin account and as many user accounts as you want.

Thanks for the offer, but I have a test server I can mess around with, so there's no need to inconvenience yourself. :)

Any idea how well phpBB works with PHP 6?