Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Here's a reason to hate Apple:

iTunes is evil and sometimes stops working while your iPod is plugged in, thus not allowing to disconnect properly and when you just unplug your iPod you can lose data. :/

And I think they use sweatshops, but I'm not sure.

I kept my wishlist to a minimum, but the things I would really like are like hundreds of dollars. Like a tablet laptop and this lego ring with a black diamond in it... sooooo purdy.

Hur, I showz y'all...

link

I wants it in either blue, pink, or red. But not like I'm gonna get it. It's $250. :/

Lol wikipedia is so unreliable. Check out this article about Bill Nye:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_nye

Look carefully at his birthdates. There's one under the picture of him, and there's one in the paragraph.

The one in the paragraph is November 27, 1955.

The one below the picture is December 8, 1955.

One of them is obviously wrong.

Bill Nye was indeed born on November 27 (some idiot vandalised the article). I've fixed the mistake. Seriously, what's with people who find mistakes at Wikipedia and just point at them without doing anything?! If you see an error, fix it yourself, that's the whole point of Wikipedia! Geez...

Note: No offence is intended to any individuals, I'm just letting off some steam.

...Well, there is the euthanasia option, since you do have a cat as your personal picture. 8D

...Yuuup. Not for very long, I'm afraid. As usual. Still raising neopoints, writing my story, but you /did/ say I should come on more, so here I am! 8D

I don't have any pictures on here. -sniffle- ... I'm not loved. XD My picture is a psycho from an anime.

Wow, you're quite the secretive one.

Well, I need to return to making neopoints. Add me via Windows Live. You'll always get me there.

Yes, Windows Live integrates with MSN instant messaging. :yes: If it doesn't, Redmond (Microsoft) has seriously messed up...

*curious* That's an interesting theme... but the one you linked to is the version for Thunderbird (Mozilla's e-mail client). :P The Firefox version is here.

Anyway... yay for Firefox's customisability! XD

Mmn. If you use the web messenger you're going to be coming across a bunch of irritating things. But alright. Mine is on my profile, and I'm seriously off, now.