Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Has anyone here heard of Salvador Dali? Well, my mother got my sister a 3D portrait of his Portrait of Picasso for Christmas. My sister actually thought it was a clown! I wish I could show you the look on her face. It really was comical. :P

Wait whacky enough for what?

But I wish I could talk to a clown lol. Like to understand the inner thoughts and emotions they feel and I'm starting to sound like a phyciatrist aren't I? For some reason I get the impression that they think differently than us haha. There's my prejudice showing through.

Well ummm... I suppose my Grampa thinks differently than most people, but I think he's pretty normal. Maybe he was different in his days as a clown. o_O

Well I guess there's two different types of clowns. For some reason, I can't help but think only of the ones that are like the creepy depressed kinds. There's also the average joe clowns that are just in it for the money, or because they like being funny.

I don't think that clown are scary. I think spiders are. One suddenly turned up really close to me. One more sudden spider like that, and I will be arachnaphobic. (I think I spelt it right.)

I don't think that clown are scary. I think spiders are. One suddenly turned up really close to me. One more sudden spider like that, and I will be arachnaphobic. (I think I spelt it right.)

Ok, this may seem weird, but I've never seen an actual spider.

There aren't many poisonous/dangerous spiders around here in NZ where I live except for daddy long legs XD

But seriously, if I came across a spider I wouldn't know how to act. :sad01_anim:

Btw what happened to Myles and Jhon? They used to be on all the time...
As for Myles and Jhon, their computers either are unavailable at the moment or they've decided to take a break from the insanity (:
Or it could be that their computers wanted a break from the insanity and broke themselves. :O
I'm back for now. The reason I haven't been on is because it's been physically too hard to. Just as an example of how my life has been lately, It took 26 minutes for me to be able to get from the car to the back door, which was really close, I've also been having bad sleep, trouble just reading over material for finals, and all sorts of other fun stuff. I rarely get to see my only friend, but I can usually play games with him over xbox live, but It gets too difficult just to do that. My excema has been acting up a lot lately (getting close to tearing my skin off) I've been helping my sister get her new laptop working properly (Just ordered 2 gigs of RAM off new egg for her, that's $30 gone from my stash) I almost couldn't fill in the dots on my scantron sheet for biology yesterday. I fixed a old remote for my brother to use on the basement tv. Barelly able to move around the house most of the time, I end up laying on the floor alot, 6ish feet of body can get in the way fairly easily. my appitite has basically gone away, now I just make myself eat food to survive. And tomorrow, I get to have a bunch of blood drawn, YAY! (it's for some research program)

I don't know when I'll be on next, so if you want to get a hold of me, send me an email, and I'll be able to get to that sooner.

On top of that, my "laptop" is still down :\

"See" you later.

:sad01_anim: I'm really sad to hear that things aren't going well for you Myles - I wish you best of luck dealing with your condition! (Seriously, I wish there was more I could do...)

EXCEMA! :O

Eurgh. Eurgh. Eurgh. My friend has it. Her mom has it. My brother has (had?) it....

I've seen what it's done to her (my friend). Her sheets are covered in blood from scratching. Her legs are so scarred. I wish I could make it better....

I had something similar when I was little.... but it went away. And it was contaigious.

But it sucked. So I'm really sorry that you have it. :(

If I knew your adress, next time in DuPage, I'd come over and scare it off of you. I'm pretty good like that. XD

I've seen what it's done to her (my friend). Her sheets are covered in blood from scratching. Her legs are so scarred. I wish I could make it better....

Ugh, that brings an unpleasant image to mind.

Myles I'd love to do whatever I could to help, but unfortunately, I can't do anything but offer support. We're with you all the way!

Excema... I have a friend who suffers from that, but she can't recommend anything except wearing thick padded gloves all the time. xD

Well, from my understanding, it's itchy. But if you itch too much, it will obviously get stingy somewhat.

I mean, if you scratch at dry skin too much, it makes your skin break some.... with stings.

EXCEMA! :O

If I knew your adress, next time in DuPage, I'd come over and scare it off of you. I'm pretty good like that. XD

I'm not sure if that will work. But next time I have the hiccups, I'll tell you and you can scare those away ;b
Excema... I have a friend who suffers from that, but she can't recommend anything except wearing thick padded gloves all the time. xD
LOL, I remember when I used to wear gloves to bed to keep myself from ripping my legs open. But It never was severe, and I can control it easier nowdays.

This is just funny

comicblar.png

Grossly entertaining....XD I'm wondering if he could grow that quarter back...

I'm sorry about your condition Myles. But I'm sure those Cyanide and Happiness comics are cheering you up. And of course most of us are at TNDF are here whenever you're on. ;D

As for me, I have never seen a 'quarter' before. (as in, the coin)

Some U.S. quarters have the states on the back of them. I recently finished my collection of all 50 state quarters. :D

Congrats! Here's a picture of most if not all state quarters:

image.jpg

It's a heat wave where I live right now, a boiling 9 degrees below zero Fahrenheit, and around -30 with wind chill :)

Just kidding on the heatwave part 'b

Wow that's cold. It's only like maybe 10-20 degrees Farenheit here.

We have basically 6 coin values. We have the penny, the nickel, the dime, the quarter (which there are 51 versions of, but 50 of them are mainly for collectors, one per state, and can function as normal currency), the half-dollar, and the dollar coin (though these last two are rarely seen).

Hope that clears it up a bit.