Pastry Pals Program

Meeptroid

Pastry Pals United!

*insert theme song*

Greetings, fair members of TheDailyNeopets Forum! I am here today to let everyone know about our great offer!

We are recruiting new members for our superhero league!

Now, you may have heard of a sinister group snooping around lately. They go by the supposed name "Doom Corporation" and they mean no good to any of us. Unfortuantly many people have decided to join this evil group of villains. Good friends have even betrayed us due to them. Are we going to let this continue? No!

The Pastry Pals never back down a challenge! The name may not be too masculine for some males out there, but we pack a punch!

If you are willing to fight back against the "Doom Corporation", please insert this picture into your signature:

pastry.jpg

Role call! If anyone is joining, please post on this board that you are. (Even already existing members.)

I will add your name to the list at the end of this post.

Names! I forgot all about that. The Pastry Pals have awesome nicknames that we all go by. My nickname is "Pillsbury Doughboy".

When you post to become a member, add your nickname to it also. This is what we will refer to you by. (Make sure your nickname is pastry themed!)

Fellow Pastry Pals:

:king: Pillsbury Doughboy (Metroid)

:king: The Puffy Choc Muffin (Ellie)

Macaroni Moriath (Luna)

:king: Captain Custard (Vivi)

:king: Miss Munchy (Xepha)

:king: Cupcake Caper (Zac)

The Buttered Croissant (Aang)

:king: Buttnugget (Matt)

Cinnamon Roll (*princess*)

Super Strudel

Nice to see you guys are finally in showbiz. Nothing like a bit of friendly competition to keep you on your toes eh? ;) Looking forward to seeing you strutting around in your grossly impractical superhero uniforms.

- Anonymous DOOM Agent

For your information, there are already several of our undercover agents placed within your organisation. Enjoy trying to find them. :evil:

*Screen flashes on showing Dj surrounded by army of meepits*

Pastry Pals!

It would appear that you are showing resistance to the mighty DOOM Corp! Your bravery suprises me, as we will obviously wipe you out without much trouble and then there will be no one to stop our conquest of the forums! This is one of your last chances to come to the dark side and save yourself from imminent oblivion, just pledge your allegiance to DOOM and you shall be spared. You pastry fools stand no chance, because as AA said, we have already implanted several moles into your organisation. Should they succeed in their infiltration of your pathetic league, then you shall watch as you are destroyed slowly from the inside, mwuahahahaha! Pitiful fools, you shall not succeed! You should save yourselves while you still can. Your time is running out...

*screen flashes off and goes quiet*

Well you shall Perish DOOM,

The war comes

The War for T.D.N

Oh Update for pastry pals, 2 New rules.

-Soon you may be asked to take part in an quiz to see if you are suitable to join.

-There are 2 Levels. Elite Pastry Pals (which are basically the 7 that were the first)

-Then Pastry Pal, Trainee. That way, you can't destroy us from the inside.

Oh and to advance, you will have to wait for a PM to invite you to the elites, then you receive your powers :D

At Djtom, Cheers for the help, because thats the reason we're introducing the Quiz to join, there are afew members here that are part of it, But There are quite a few who are not officially pals. and whether or not, they can't destroy us because they have no powers to overcome us :D

Also My advice for DOOM: You may be looking forward to world domination, Though don't forget to look behind you every so often.

I have bionic eyes in the back of my head - I don't have to look back. :P

Well our current status is a somewhat fragile truce. We'll stay out of your business if you stay out of ours - for now... :devil:

For your information, there are already several of our undercover agents placed within your organisation. Enjoy trying to find them. :evil:

Greetings, AA.

Let me offer this to you as a rebuttal:

Is it just you that has undercover agents? ;)