Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Just to throw my 2 cents in, I have weened myself off caffeine, did it in 4 days and suffered terrible headaches. Why? Just this health challenge I am on, trying to drink more water. If you have coffee, that doesnt count toward your water (8 glasses a day). In fact you need to drink an extra glass of water for every coffee you have. I feel a lot less tired around the 3pm time now, which is really good.

These days I drink Inca (coffee substitute) and herbal teas (liquorice is nice).

I don't like coffee as much as I used to. Whenever I do drink it, though, I always have to add an ungodly amount of sugar and milk or creamer.

Also, I absolutely love Arizona tea. There's always a bottle of it in my fridge.

I like some of their frapps. But their coffee alone tastes really bitter to me for some reason. Then again, I haven't had it in a long time. Maybe I should try it again. My favorite thing of theirs is their hot chocolate though. Used to get that all the time in the winter.

I don't like their regular coffee either, well I don't really like any regular coffee. But all the different flavored things are pretty good. I'm not a fan of their hot chocolate. In the winter I love how they have peppermint mochas. Those are amazing.

Coffee is gross in my opinion. It's so hot that you have to wait to drink it. That irritates me, 'cause when I'm thirsty I want that drink THEN. :rolleyes_anim:

Coffee is gross in my opinion. It's so hot that you have to wait to drink it. That irritates me, 'cause when I'm thirsty I want that drink THEN. :rolleyes_anim:

There are iced coffees too lol. I very rarely drink anything warm either.

Currently making my mugen game.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope you have a great time Lou!

Thank you, I did :) I got some candy too hehe ^_^

Don't get eaten by any sharks while you're away!

Sharks on UK beaches?! :P it's quite rare I think hmmm. ;) I was more scared in Turkey, there was no shark nets around the turtle beaches :|.

Anybody watch US Big Brother here? Just watched last night's episode, this season is turning out to be a pretty lackluster one in the sense that the players aren't doing much strategical planning, nor do the players want to win.

Thank you, I did :) I got some candy too hehe ^_^

Sharks on UK beaches?! :P it's quite rare I think hmmm. ;) I was more scared in Turkey, there was no shark nets around the turtle beaches :|.

Were you eaten by sharks? I really hope not...

@Enigma: No, I don't.

Anybody watch US Big Brother here? Just watched last night's episode, this season is turning out to be a pretty lackluster one in the sense that the players aren't doing much strategical planning, nor do the players want to win.

I do! I actually created a thread here about it:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34470-big-brother-usa-version/

Really? :P

I've yet to watch that new Ultimate Spider-Man animated series (never had the time). I've watched episodes of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends when ABC Family aired it, Spider-Man Unlimited when Fox Kids (and maybe Fox Family as well) aired it, and Spectacular Spider-Man when Kids WB aired it.

Spider-Man films? Just the first two, I've yet to watch Spider-Man 3 and Spider-Man 4 (never had the time to go to the theaters).