Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Only pies I like are pizza pies. :P

At least I have something say here about the internet being at stake.

I got this link in my DemandProgress e-mail, and it's very important that you sign this because the entire internet will be at stake if you don't. Here's the link: The Internet vs. Hollywood

Don't forget to share the link on any social-networking sites, too. This is so everyone can get the word on what the U.S. Government and Hollywood are trying to do to jeopardize the World Wide Web and some of the sites you enjoy daily.

Which toppings do you guys like to have on your pizzas?

Here's some of my favourite toppings on a pizza:

-Pepperoni

-Mushrooms

-Jalapenos

-Banana Peppers

-Sausage

-Buffalo Chicken

-Buffalo Shrimp

I'm pretty fond of spicy foods on my pizza. My job coach also gave me some jalapeno and banana pepper plants for me to grow. They should be fully grown before August ends. Organically grown jalapenos and banana peppers are pretty good and very spicy compared to those you get at a supermarket or a pizza joint, I can't wait to have them on a custom-made pizza. :yum:

Yum, I love pizza. I've been craving it for a while, but since having my wisdom teeth pulled almost a week ago, I haven't been able to have any because I still can't eat any solid foods. My absolute favorite pizza is white pizza with broccoli and ricotta cheese. Ahhh, so yummy!

Italian food is one of my favorites too. That and mexican food. One of the reasons I can't wait to go on vacation is because of all the great italian restaurants we always go to. I wish they had them like that where I live. I just bought 3 new Italian cookbooks the other day though so hopefully they will help me out when I'm at home. :D

Hang Out and Post is really a general conversation thread over here at TDN.

Also, I never really had a taste for foreign dishes nor went overseas to try out real foreign foods either. If I ever do go to Italy, I'll be glad try out a slice of their pizza someday. :)

When I went to Italy I had the worst experience with pizza ever. It was so burnt and just not good at the place we ate at. I'm not sure if it was just because I was so young (8 years old) and didn't really like things I wasn't used to or if the pizza really wasn't good.

Oh my god you guys have made me SO hungry reading about pizzas you like and toppings.

Some could say I'm boring but I like just normal margarita pizza :)

I don't mind pepperoni, salami, tuna or spinach as a topping though.

Depending on my mood (I know I'm strange) sometimes I prefer cold pizza to hot pizza lol

Haven't played Pokemon in over a year. :O

I have plans on beating Pokemon Black/White during the summer before Pokemon Black 2/White 2 come out. Even for a guy who named himself after a Pokemon this time, I feel very disappointed in myself. Since the Altador Cup is over, why not?

Also, I'll continue reliving the older episodes of the Pokemon anime while I'm at it, alongside catching subbed versions of the Pokemon Black/White anime, too.

A YEAR? :O

HOW HAVE YOU LIVED?!?!!?!!??!!!??!??!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Another series I'm beginning to like is Dragon Quest. I have DQ4 and 6, and I have DQ Monsters Joker 2. Along with DQMJ2 Professional on the emulator in mostly Japanese. ;)

So after all that pizza talk I ended up going downtown (Chicago) and had pizza at Giordano's. It might just be the best deep dish pizza I've ever had. And now I have yummy leftovers in my fridge.

And Lou, margarita pizza is definitely not boring. That's my favorite too!

I'm sorry? I don't have anything to say about pokemon and just wanted to point out that the topic of pizza led me to get pizza. I haven't played pokemon for years now. Back when I had a gameboy color was the last time I played.

@Ashbash: lol, it's okay. I was kidding. :P

@Doc: I prefer Papa John's and pizza hut. Domino's is too.. just mehh. xD

Papa John's is good, but it takes forever to deliver and makes me sick : :sick02:

Pizza Hut is just too greasy for me. :sick01:

i have nothing to say about this topic so

POKEMON TIME

(besides Black and White 2 since there's already a topic about that)

I love Pokmeon. Scraggy and Scrafty have become favorites of mine. :Points to avatar:.