Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, I don't exactly need a job right now but it's good if I have extra money. I don't have to pay bills, rent or car payments just yet.

I do need to get my working papers before I can get a job interview or anything like that though...

And I can't work for Neopets because I'm not 18 and Neopets' offices are on the other side of the country. Besides, I don't know if I would want to work for Neopets.

It was a joke xD

Work at my forum and you get a grand total of 0$ per month. xP

Maybe get some money and buy something that you would want for your birthday. :) I would get you something for your birthday, but you're too far away D:

I know, but I just wanted to point that out~

I would totally get you something for your birthday but you live far away as well and I would be a little hesitant about shipping something to one of my online friends...so my gift to you might be in the form of a graphic or a crappy drawing. :P

Also I already bought something for my birthday- some coloured pencils. I was going to buy a tablet but I didn't get enough birthday money. Besides, I think I'll save for a little bit longer before I make a big purchase like that.

Colored pencils? Hmm. How much money did you get? :P

A graphic r crappy drawing isn't a bad idea for internet friends. :P Like I said before, I could do a PowerPoint presentation on a tribute to you, but I'm way too lazy. Sorry. xD

E is for emotional, ruins everybody's day

M is for miserable people

O is for on the dark side cause we have some fresh cookies :yum:

YAY

...I'm sorry, but I had to. xD

So when you get an extra 15$, go buy your tablet. xD

:D I feel loved for one of the only times in my life :*

I actually meant to record the transitions, but it didnt work. Like it would do a special transition, and the wordw would be animated in the last slide. xD I didn't get any of that, but I'm glad you like it. :)

No. I didn't like it. It might have been worse than the necklaces I got.

I got sad and confused for half a second when I saw that because I wasn't reading the text under it. xD

okay ive decided i dont know anybody whos posted on the last two pages or they just changed their names

Some of these members are newer around here, like Evil Bunny, Babylonianshadows93, and Jeppers/Musicgirl59 for example. Pyrope is Rach/Rachiee/Dingo (if you remember her from somewhere), and Javi is Khaos after all.

HI. I haven't been here in forever, I don't know why. I forget about things. That's something you'll learn about me. I remember the really stupid and unimportant things though

It's nice to see you here once more Tyler, there have been a few differences since you last logged in. There's some new faces that you've yet to meet, Spritzie proudly owns a rare Water Draik, and the Neomysterion you once knew back in late-December of last year is currently a forum moderator over here at TDN.

I missed you a whole lot, and I left in surprise when I noticed a few posts from you this late night. As long as you stop by every now and then over here at TDN, I'm okay with that.

Don't just sit around doing nothing, you could be taking part of the Games Master Challenge supporting your team.

I just hope that tomorrow's GMC challenges don't leave me in a complete slump (possibly not all that likely since I'm cunning at a good number of games), I have to return to my internship tomorrow. Besides, I've been making awesome progress with all of my challenges (including bonuses as well) in the Games Master Challenge as well, and I want to keep it like that.

I don't want to go to school either. :<

Tyler I remember you when you were Not Tyler. :D

Holy crap 45 guests are stalking this topic. ALL OF YOU JOIN!!! :whistle:

I'll give you guests all the muffins and cookies in the universe. :D

Nobody told me that the folks in the United Kingdom had a strike or holiday on November 30th. I hope things turn out well on your day off.

Also while the Holiday season's nearing, I wonder if anyone (in the US) is looking forward to ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas? I was going to ask all of you guys that since the thread was getting a bit inactive. You should take a gander at ABC Family's December schedule for Christmas specials, movies, and special marathons as well for the whole family. I'm looking forward to those Dr. Seuss specials this upcoming Friday night on that channel.