Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Wheat bread, lightly toasted. For the filling I lightly slathered a tad of mayonnaise on the interior sides of the bread. Took some young yellow squash, cymbling, skillet softened in grapeseed oil and soy sauce. The squash must be just barely cooked in the interior, but browned on the exterior. Added some Sicillian spiced olives, a few fresh dandelion leaves, and threw that together into a big ol sloppy sandwich.

This is what my beloved one ate for lunch, I had the scraps.

I just had a big plate of lasagna! I could eat it every weak, I love it. One of my favorite meals. It has lots of creamy cheesy saus. That's my favorite part about it.

Strawberries are delicious indeed. I love all forest fruits.

I just ate a bowl of crunchy muesli with chocolate flakes and milk.

Wildbreeze, its a mixture of whole grains like oat and wheat. In the one I had these grains were baked and there are with some swelled cereals in it like rice. Normal muesli isn't baked and often has nuts and raisins in it, but the one I had didn't. It's really healthy.

I just had some bami. (Chinese noodles)

I just had some 3 chocolate ice-cream. It has milk chocolate and white chocolate flavored ice-cream and dark chocolate sauce. It's so yummy!

Smoky bacon flavoured crisps :party:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this soup stuff from a sushi place today.. They said it would be salty. but it wasn't very salty. And there was tofu in it! I never tried tofu before today. It was... Weird. I don't know how I feel about tofu. I mean, it takes on the taste of whatever it's in so it's not that that bugged me, but the texture / consistency. o.o