Heroes of Earth

Ruto

Beth continued slashing her dagger at Raziar endlessly. Faced with a barage of attacks, Raziar fell to the ground. "Where's Justin and Leah? We need their help!" Raziar pushed Beth aside, weakened now. He pinned her to the ground. "You idiot! I'll crush you for this!" Beth lost grip of her dagger. I can't reach my dagger! "Moon! Get him off of me!" She tried kicking but her legs were also restrained. She couldn't move.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon got lucky and landed a shot a the back of Razairs head, Only a few inches away from Kimuasty. He was only knocked out, due to a thick skull and dull arrows.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Justin was still on the ground.

The thing picked up Raziar and threw him towards the city. Raziar flew right into a building. Then the thing leaped after Raziar.

Raziar was knocked aside by the arrows, which gave Beth a chance to get up and grab her dagger. The knockout didn't last long, however, as Raziar was soon up on his feet again. He was growing weaker, but still did not give up. Since all of his weapons were destroyed, Raziar was resorted to throwing powerful punches. The first went to Beth, knocking her clear on the ground, unconcious. After being thrown into a building, Raziar fell to the ground, unable to get back up. "You...will not...succeed in defeating me..."

Guest Teen_astronomer

The thing landed next to Raziar.

It opened its mouth, pulled back its head, then a giant blast of white hot plasma roasted Raziar alive.

Raziar did all he could to withstand the flames, but it was too much for him. All he managed to say was, "Zafier". Soon, Raziar was nothing but a burnt, limp crisp.

Beth regained her senses and found Raziar being toasted by the creature. She quickly grabbed her dagger and ran over to the building. She looked up at the flame show. "He's.....dead. Raziar is no more!" Beth would have celebrated if it weren't for the creature also being a threat.

Guest Teen_astronomer

It backed off and roared in the air, then took of towards the center of town.

Justin had regained his strength stood up.

"oh uh, what hapened?" he asked in a daze.

Beth picked Justin up. "That creature just finished Raziar off, and now it's headed to the middle of the town! We need to stop it!" Beth ran after the creature. "No, stop! Please! Don't destroy the town!" She tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. There's no way to stop this thing! We're all doomed! Beth found herself sobbing, her body still on the ground.

Guest Teen_astronomer

By this time the millitary had come in to attempt to destroy the thing.

"FIRE!" a general yelled and the tanks and guns were going off.

The thing merely fell backwards, but it didn't have a scratch on it.

Beth heard the sound of army tanks firing at the creature. They're going to kill themselves. I have to do something. Maybe this monster can listen to reason. She stood up and started running. It's a crazy idea, but nothing seems to harm it. I have to try. Beth approached the creature. "Hey! Down here!"

Talking: out. Only one thing to do now. Beth threw her dagger straight at the creature's head. "Where's Jon? What did you do to him?" Beth looked over at the army tanks. "Get out of here! You can't beat him!" She turned around. "Guys! Help me out here!"

Guest Teen_astronomer

It looked straight at her, those eyes...

About thirty seconds of starring it darted off towards the east, it ran so fast. Starting to jump, it launched itself out of sight.

Justin didn't go to her until the thing was out of sight.

"??? Great... now we got the army... WHos the kid with the flamethrower? Your weapon would be appreciated." And Moon let loose a bolt of Arrows at the thing.

Beth felt mesmerized by the intense stare of the creature. Those eyes felt like they were drilling a hole through her. She regained awareness after the creature ran away. Beth watched the thing jump and disappear from sight. She turned to Justin. "What was that all about?"

Beth gave a glare at Moon. "Very funny. But it's gone now. Raziar's dead. For now, the Earth is saved." She looked at the sky. "Now the only question that remains is...where's Jon?" Beth found her dagger on the ground and picked it up. That was quite a battle...but...I wonder how my mom is faring right now....she's probably sobbing over my disappearance.

"??? Why dont we just try to contact him via Little black box?" And Moon stwiched her box on.

Beth blinked at the suggestion. "Hey, that might be a good idea. I forgot about that." She pulled the black box out of her pocket and put the disk in. "Searching for communication, please stand by...." Beth looked at Moon. "This might take a while..."

Guest Teen_astronomer

"That might not work if the box is in his jacket pocket, which is laying over there." Justin said while pointing to the wreckage of Raziar's spacecraft.

"Ooh, you're right." Beth threw her box down and sat on a nearby rock. "What do we do now?" She looked in the sky, but saw no sign of the creature or Jon. I wonder where it went...maybe it's decided to wreck another planet. Can it even jump that high?

((Let's wrap this up, TA. The main plot is over, and I'm planning on closing this topic soon. ;)))

Guest Teen_astronomer

A nearby TV was on...

"...*static*...Chicago is under attack! An enormous monster is attacking the city...*more static*... AHHHHHH...."

Beth noticed the TV broadcasting a news report. "Chicago?" She looked closer at the picture in the background. "That's the same monster that was here earlier! We need to get rid of this thing before it destroys every city on Earth!" She turned to Justin. "What do you propose we do?"