Heroes of Earth

Ruto

Moon came back from behind the building"?!? What? Where did it go? It cant just go Poof like that! It's not right! Its not normal! Its the aliens!" Dumb aliens are responsible for everything weird that goes on around here. Kimuasty started to dig where the drill was, as if expecting another drill there. "When do you think Sunshine and that other kid are gonna get here? and what are we supposed to be looking for?"

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sure they're getting here as fast as they can. In the meantime, we just look for alien activity, I guess. I really don't have a plan after that until everyone gets here. Just be on your toes." Beth walked away from the spot and turned her head left and right with every step she took. After the drill incident, Beth wouldn't take any chances of overlooking something.

"Uhm, sure..." And then Moon Sped off down the street on her bike, Kimuasty perched on the handlebars. First stop, Lake Michigan. Where else would an evil guy go to for a vacation? Then Madison. If Moon were a madman bent on world destruction, She would start in the capitol of the state he happened to land in.

By the time Beth looked back, Moon was speeding off on her bike. Beth hadn't found anything yet, until she tripped over another spinning drill in the ground. Eesh, there's another one of those magic drills...wait a minute! Beth looked all around her, and saw the ground covered in spinning drills. Complete alien evidence. I'd swear these weren't here a second ago. I'd better report this. "Hey, I've found more of those drill things. I don't know what they're for, but if you see any, I wouldn't touch them. These are signs of aliens for sure."

Moon's bike ground to a halt, some of those drill things had punctured her bike. As she went flying from her bike (fifteen MPH to 0 isnt pretty) she was sure it was the hospital for her. but the drills broke her fall. Suprisingly, they were quite spongy, but the ones she landed on disappeared. "Hey, your right!... Those drill things are everywhere! I kinda fell on some... They're hard enough to break bike wheels, but soft enough to land on without injury! They're safe to touch, I should know. I just landed on them." Kimuasty was running around, trying to make as many drills as she could disappear by touching them.

Beth cautiously touched one of the drills. It bounced off of her finger like rubber. "Huh, I guess you're right. But keep them where they are, something bad might happen if we took any more out of the ground." Beth continued exploring, finding more drills wherever she went. I wonder if anyone else notices these...

"ok. Kim, stop touching them. They're from the aliens!" Kimuasty Stopped touching them and nibbled a piece of cheese in Moon's basket.

"Indeed, Leah. Don't use the flamethrower until we're battling an alien force. Otherwise we could get caught and thrown in prison before we get the chance to save the Earth." Beth put the box in her pocket and kept wandering. Okay, all I can see is spinning drills. Other than that, everything seems fine. Beth looked around while walking, when she felt a tug at her foot. "What the---" Beth tried to pull free of the strange force, but her foot wouldn't budge. She quickly dug out her box. "Uh, guys, I have a little problem here..."

"Well, my foot feels like it's being pulled on, and I can't move it." Beth tugged as hard as she could, but to no avail. "I might need some help here." She was trying to act calm as not to freak out the other kids. Beth tried pulling on her foot using her hands, but they became stuck too. Eep! It's like invisible glue!

"Well, if anything's grabbing you, try stabbing next to your foot. Then at least you would know if there's anything grabbing you."

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Don't move!" A voice said from a far, a man in a long black jacket stood infront of her with a sword drawn. He had several scars on his face and arms, Yellow eyes and brown hair. He looked caucasion, but not Human. He showed no emotion what so ever.

With a swift slice in front of Beth a large monster appeared and fell down in two pieces.

After the thing stoped moving the man cleaned off his sword and started to walk the opposite direction.

((I say 'man' because Jon is 17.))

"Why should I? what are you doing? where are you going? who are you?" Moon pulled out her bow and arrows and notched an arrow to the string, pointing it at the man.

Guest Teen_astronomer

He smelled the air, "I hate this place, I would rather be anywhere but here. Everywhere I look fat Americans, leading pointless lives."

His voice, no emotion at all, it was like he wasn't Human. Like he was something else.

"Amazing isn't it, it happened about three years ago." he said.

"Eep!" Beth fell to the ground in sight of the monster. "Thanks, mister." She turned to Moon. "I don't think that's Raziar. He's an alien, remember? I doubt he would be holding swords. "So, mister, might I ask where you live? You obviously don't live here. Who else would insult Americans like that?" Beth sort of took the statement personally. You don't seem like a bucket of joy to me, bud.

Guest Teen_astronomer

He went behind a wall and pulled a teenage boy from behind the wall and pushed him towards the girls.

"That is Justin Campbell, he is from Illinois and the biggest coward I have ever seen, he wouldn't have tagged along if I hadn't gotten him." the man said, "and I am suprised you haven't figured out who I am yet."

The kid from Illinois! "Hello, Justin. I'm pleased to finally see you." And about that guy's voice... "Jon. What a surprise. To see you've finally made it here. Kudos." Great, Pain in the Butt is here. Oh well, that makes all of us. "You're name is Jon, correct?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Jon Stir, 17 years of age, Caucasion/Asian, Brown Har, Yellow eyes, master of eight martial arts and three weapon types." He said like a computer, fast and precise.

Calm down, we don't need your life story, Beth thought mimically. "Pleased to meet you, Jon. I suppose we should all look for Raziar now. There's no doubt that he's here...wherever he is..."

Raziar was in his spaceship, hovering 200 ft above the kids. He had used his cloaking device, making his ship invisible to the human eye. "So this is this planet's heroes? Pathetic. I should not have expected a lot from such a barbaric planet. Oh well, it's time I sent a little test of my own to these 'heroes'." Raziar commanded one of his troops to swoop down upon the children and take them out. The minion, whose shape was hideous beyond description, obeyed naturally, and jumped out of the ship and landed near the kids.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon frooze, sniffed and ran off, "DON'T MOVE!"

He took out his tonfas and ran faster than anyone ever saw a Human ever run. With a huge jump he took a swing at air, but he hit something. A gross looking being fell straight down.

"YOU ARE ALL COWARDS! HIDING WON'T SAVE YOU!"

The monsters heard what he said and appeared out of nowhere, but it looked like Jon knew exactly where they all were.

Jon put his tonfas away and ran straight towards the bigest one.

The thing shot a gun at Jon but Jon evaded every shot and hit the monster with brute strength. The monster flew one hundred feet in the air then fell to the Earth.

Beth fell back when the creature landed all of a sudden. Go time. She pulled out her dagger and went toward the creature, stabbing at it every chance she got. The creature swung at Beth, but she jumped onto his back and cut at his throat. It's roar was deafning, but still it didn't give up. Pretty soon, there were more monsters around. Beth took the final blow at the head, then pulled out her dagger and ran toward the next one. This one, bigger than the last one, picked Beth up before she had a chance to attack, and threw her off to the side. "Oomph!" I see, this is how you play your games, fine. I'll just have to make a little sneak attack. Beth ran behind a cluster of pipes, waiting for the monster to get closer. Come on...now! She jumped out of her hiding spot and sliced at the creature's back.

EDIT: ((Post number 100 for this topic! *cheers*))