Heroes of Earth

Ruto

Plotline: From a distant planet far from Earth, an evil tyrant named Raziar is building a doomsday device that will shift the planet into his own likeness. However, to complete his machine, he needs certain minerals that can't be found on his planet. After scanning all the planets in the Milky Way galaxy, his results tell him that only one planet contains the minerals he needs. Earth. The minerals Raziar needed were contained in the center of the planet, at the core. He would destroy Earth after gathering the need ingredients, for fear of great warriors residing on the planet coming to seek their revenge on him. Raziar brought his plasma blaster, a teleporter gun, and hostage containers made of pure diamond. The spaceship was launched and the journey to Earth began.

Tapiey, part of a resistance against Raziar, heard of his plan beforehand. So, she recorded a message and split them into five copies. The messages would then be sent to 5 regular Earth children. After reading the message, the children would choose a weapon that would lie before them. On the adventure of a lifetime, these five children would defeat Raziar and save planet Earth from destruction and chaos.

Rules: The story contains five children, therefore I can only accept 4 people to play. Also, there are five weapons to choose from. Being fair, I'll let a couple of people pick theirs first. After someone picks their weapon, no one else can choose the same one, so I'll mark it off the list. This is children, therefore the ages must be between 10 and 18. And the final and most important rule, HAVE FUN!

I'll be controlling Raziar as well as Beth (my character).

Weapons:

Sword

Bow and Arrows

Dagger

Small Flamethrower

Slingshot

All weapons have been taken and the roleplay has officially begun. No more positions are available.

Character Form:

Name

Physical Features

Personality

Other (stuff like child's history, special talents, etc.)

Prolouge: Tapiey frantically recorded messages for five children of Earth. Greetings to one of the few,

There is no time for explanations. A wicked man name Raziar is coming to your planet to destroy your homes. You and four other children have been chosen to stop him. After this message ends, five weapons will be placed upon you. You must choose one weapon for battle. The others will then disappear. Also enclosed is a compact disk for contacting your other allies. Open it and you will be able to communicate with them. This is all I have time for. Find each other, and stop Raziar. I fear for your safety, but I have confidence in your abilities. The fate of your planet depends upon all of you. Be careful.

A loud knock on the door interrupted her recording. She quickly switched off the tapes and sent them to Earth just before the guards of Raziar appeared before her. Their voices were loud and dark, "You're under arrest for high treason against Raziar, ruler of all galaxies."

Name: Elizabeth (Beth) Laicy

Physical Features: Regular sized, slim, brown-headed girl with a blue t-shirt and blue jean shorts.

Personality: Beth is more of a cat person, and enjoys outdoor sports like swimming and soccer. At times she can seem a little pushy, but she's actually the more kind person.

Other: Secretly, Beth is tired of her routine lifestyle. She's always looking for something out of the ordinary.

Beth Laicy was busily entertaining herself with her pet cat, Peanut. Beth would always tease Peanut with a bird's feather, and Peanut would always go nuts when she could reach it. Beth sighed, "Peanut, why do we do this everyday? Don't you ever get tired of it? I mean, surely a dumb cat like you would eventually start to bore of this little feather." Peanut tried again to reach the feather. Beth smiled. "I guess talking to a cat wouldn't really solve my problem, would it? Ah well, such is life. One thing after another, always the same."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Leah Geogaddi

Physical Features: Tall, red-headed girl with black basketball shorts and a red t-shirt.

Personality: Leah's life practically revolves around field hockey. She is very good at math and gets along with most people, with a few exceptions...

Other: Leah has been looking for an excuse to pull out her sword she keeps in her closet.

Leah whistled tunelessly as she walked to the practice fields. "If only we had practice four times a day instead of three," she thought to herself. "We might actually win a few games." Suddenly she spied a small package by the side of the road. The package itself was nothing spectacular, just a box wrapped in some sort of brown paper, but something about it drew her to it. Leah knelt and picked it up. She sat for a moment, looking at it. Then she looked at her watch. "I'm going to be late for practice!" she exclaimed. She stuffed the package in her bag and ran for the fields.

Name: LM4 (Lord moon the fourth, or Moon) Roarek

Physical Features: short thin, brownhaired and fast with camo pants and a dragon shirt.

Personality:Strange and superstitious, she is awkward, and always wanted to be a rouge...

Other: She's sucsessfully created a dragon in her fathers lab... and she was named after a computer virus.

"Gahh, 6:00 A.M. already?" she hopped down stairs to check on the dragon... and found it poking and prodding a small brown parcel... "thats weird... Kimuasty? what is that?" the dragon scribbled down an untidy "I dunno" on a spare piece of paper "I'll open it later then, it might be a letter bomb or somthing" Moon was highly suspicous of most strange things, but more intelligent than she looked.

"Beth, could you get the mail? I'm trying to calm down your baby brother." Beth put down the feather and walked to the mailbox. She opened the mailbox and looked throught the letters. One of them was a small, brown envelope addressed to her. Huh, I wonder if this is my new CD I ordered, she thought. Beth ran back to the house, threw the mail on the counter, and opened up her package. I've been waiting for this CD for-- Beth pulled out a small, black cube from the envelope. Um, what is this? She saw one button on the cube. Beth was about to press it, when her watch beeped at 7:30 am. Ack! I'll be late for school! I'll figure this thing out later. She put the cube and envelope on her desk and ran out the door to find that she had missed the bus. Drat it, I guess I'll be walking today.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Name: Jon Stir

Physical Features: Muscular and agile, yellow eyes, brown hair. Wears a large jacket and tattered black pants, he wields two bladed tonfas.

Personality: Anger, he feels no other emotion better than anger, he loves no one and no one ever loved him.

Other: Never knowing his European father, Jon lived with his mother most of his life in a small village in Japan. He mastered seven forms of martial arts and wields a special weapon better than anyone else, the bladed tonfas. When he was 16 he ran away to find his father, but has never succeeded. During his attempt to find his father he was forced to fight strangers for money, he won every time. He is wanted in several Chinese towns and several islands in Micronesia.

(This is what a bladed tonfa looks like. sword_of_kroenen.jpg Jon carries two.)

Jon awoke one day in an ally in Vava'u, a small fishing island. There was a small brown box beside him.

"What is this?" Jon asked himself as he picked the thing up.

Jon looked around, no one apeared to be missing anything. He hid the box under his jacket and ran to the dock to hide on a fishing troller where he opened it...

After a long, drawn out day, the school bell finally rang. Beth ran out the doors and all the way back home. Luckily, she didn't have homework for that day, so she could avoid another lecture about the importance of homework from her mother. She jogged upstairs to her room and shut the door. Now, let's see about that little cube. Beth cautiously pressed the button, expecting anything to happen. After a few seconds, she heard a recording:

"Greetings to one of the few,

There is no time for explanations. A wicked man name Raziar is coming to your planet to destroy your homes. You and four other children have been chosen to stop him. After this message ends, five weapons will be placed upon you. You must choose one weapon for battle. The others will then disappear. Also enclosed is a compact disk for contacting your other allies. Open it and you will be able to communicate with them. This is all I have time for. Find each other, and stop Raziar. I fear for your safety, but I have confidence in your abilities. The fate of your planet depends upon all of you. Be careful."

The recording stopped, and Beth slowly put the box down. An evil man? Weapons? Battle? What in the world is this all about? She saw the weapons choices lying on the floor. Oh my gosh...this thing wasn't kidding. But how...how did it do that? Beth slumped down on the floor and thought about this strange concept.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"...enclosed is a compact disk for contacting your other allies. Open it and you will be able to communicate with them. This is all I have time for. Find each other, and stop Raziar. I fear for your safety, but I have confidence in your abilities. The fate of your planet depends upon all of you. Be careful."

"How am I suposed to use this cd." Jon asked himself, then the weapon choices appeared on the floor.

"...hmmm, I will have to go with the weapon I have been trained in." Jon picked up the sword then the other weapons disappeared.

"What, no sheath? oh well." Jon said as he pocketed the cd and the box, he wrapped up the sword in a tattered rag he found on the troller then left the boat.

Moon, after checking for letter bombs opened the parcel.

"Greetings to one of the few,

There is no time for explanations. A wicked man name Raziar is coming to your planet to destroy your homes. You and four other children have been chosen to stop him. After this message ends, five weapons will be placed upon you. You must choose one weapon for battle. The others will then disappear. Also enclosed is a compact disk for contacting your other allies. Open it and you will be able to communicate with them. This is all I have time for. Find each other, and stop Raziar. I fear for your safety, but I have confidence in your abilities. The fate of your planet depends upon all of you. Be careful."

"Nice... Weapons... huh? but there's only four here? thats strange... Well... I'll Pick... The bow and arrows!" Kimuasty nodded in agreement. " Pff, so what about danger,when I run the risk of chopping myself to bits whenever I use a knife?now how am I gonna use this CD?" Kimuasty picked up the CD and fitted it into a little slot in the little black box... the box did nothing. "Kim, that was where the weapons came out of! If the sword suddenly pops out of that slot then I wont be able to comunnicate with those other five people! however Im supposed to do that... Now take it out!" Kimuasty obeyed.

As Beth sat on the floor in wonder, two of the weapons disappeared, the sword and the bow and arrows. Woah, I better pick one fast. Let's see... Beth took the dagger and the rest of the weapons disappeared. The recording said something about a compact disk. Ah, here it is. But how am I supposed to use it? I don't see any slots or anything. Beth messed with the box a little, but she still didn't see anything. Throwing the box down in frustration, Beth noticed a little tab sticking out of the bottom. She pulled in out, and a slide came out of the box. Perhaps this is where I put the disk. It's worth a shot. Beth put the disk in and closed the slide back in. She heard the following message:

"You have now activated the communication system. Please stand by for communicators."

Communicators? Oh, it must mean the other people. Maybe they haven't figured out the box yet. No matter, I can wait, as long as mom doesn't come running up here.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon, with the sword in his left hand went to the larger dock to see if he could get a ride to Japan.

"Hey, is anyone here going to Japan?" Jon said.

He went to the dock operator then asked, "Any of these boats going to the mainland?"

"Let's see," the operator said as he looked through his papers, "one is heading to Japan, it leaves soon. Would you like a ticket?"

"Yes, how much?"

"20 pa'anga"

After getting the ticket Jon left for Japan.

Beth tried talking to someone. "Hello? Can anyone here me? Hello?" There was no answer except for her mom's. "Beth, who are you talking to?" Beth quickly hid the box. "Oh, uh, I was trying to call a friend on the phone. I think she hung up on me." Her mom said, "Okay, just don't talk too long. I'm expecting a few calls and I can't have you hogging the line." She left the room, leaving Beth holding the little box behind her back. She set the box on her desk, flopped on her bed, and read a book. Who knows how long it might take for someone to reach me? I guess this book will pass the time.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon left the boat when it docked in Japan, he went to the shops to find someone who was selling a sheath.

"How much for the sheath?" Jon asked the shopkeeper.

"1,000 Yen" the shopkeeper said.

"Fine then I will just take it." Jon said as he picked up the sheath then started to walk away.

The shopkeeper just stood there, he was being robbed. The shopkeeper saw the bladed tonfas on Jon's waist and just didn't do anything as Jon slid the sword he had into the stollen sheath then left the shop.

Beth soon got bored of the book and looked at her dagger. Oh, that's right. I guess I better practice with this. But I can't let mom know I have this. She went downstairs, hiding the dagger in her pocket, being very careful not to let the point tear through her shorts. "I'm going outside to run around a bit." Thankfully, her mom didn't say anything. Beth went a little further into the yard, where it was more woody. She cut sticks, stabbed into the ground, and carved into the trees. I'll need to find a sheath for this thing. But where can I find something like that in Ohio?

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon had left the shops and went north towards where he used to live as a child. He was hoping no one remembered him.

When he got to his old village he went right to his mother's house, he went inside and there was a note on the table that read,

"Jon,

Your mother died two months after you left, she left for you twenty thousand yen, an old dagger sheath, and the house. Please visit the neighbor's house for the items and the deed."

Jon looked unmoved by the fact his mother was dead.

"What would I need an old dagger sheath for?"

Jon took out the back box and the CD, he looked at the box and noticed a small slot that the CD fit into. He put the CD in it then put the box on the table.

"You have now activated the communication system. Please stand by for communicators... Communicator found, Ohio USA."

Beth stopped practicing and went back into the house. She hid the dagger away while her mom was tending to her baby brother, Ted. "Hi mom, I'm done playing outside. I'm going up to my room." Her mom didn't bother looking up. "Okay, Beth." Beth closed the door and picked up the box. It wasn't long before it said, "Communicator found: Japan" Beth sighed of relief. She had finally found someone to speak with. I wonder if they can speak English. I certainly don't know any Japanese. "Hello? Can you understand me?"

Great, they can speak English. "This is Elizabeth. I'm assuming you got the letter about saving Earth?" Beth gulped a little. The idea of saving the whole world was exciting yet frightening. She pushed the idea out of the way for the moment. "Maybe we should wait for the other people to find their boxes and talk to us."

((I can still accept one more person to play. Don't be shy. ;)))

Well, someone's obviously logical. "Hey Jon, my real name is Elizabeth, but everyone just calls me Beth." Beth twiddled her dagger around. "So, you must live in Japan. I've never been there, what's it like?" Ooh, we're all eventually going to have to find a meeting place. This kid's in Japan, and I'm over here in the U.S. Plane tickets could be expensive.

EDIT: ((200th post! :D *cheers*))

Beth spoke with tenseness in her voice. "Anyway, I live in America. Ohio, to be exact. Are you planning on coming to America?" When will the next person find out how to activate the box? This kid's giving me a headache. She heard Peanut scratching at her door, wanting to get in. Beth opened the door at a crack and shooed Peanut away. She couldn't risk anything interfering with the box or the conversation. "Hold up a few minutes, Jon." Beth put the box in her pocket and slipped her way downstairs and outside. She headed over to the woods and sat on a log. This is a better spot to talk. No one getting in the way. "Okay, I'm back now."

Kimuasty had almost picked the CD out of the slot when it activated "Locating........ Found comunication : Japan And Ohio" "Japan AND Ohio? nice... Hello? Is this thing on? If you can hear me, I'm LM4, but you can call me Moon. I'm in Massachusetts right now... Can the japanese kid speak english? I picked the Bow and arrow set, By the way, and are we allowed to take pets? My pet dragon, dont ask, Cant stand being left alone." Kimuasty whimpered, afraid of being left behind.