Heroes of Earth

Ruto

Beth followed the monster down the street. I didn't know this thing could talk. Maybe I could get it to tell me what happened. "Wait, who was it? Who caused you to form into this?" Beth noticed the slight calmness within the monster now, as it wasn't destroying anything.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teen_astronomer

It started to shrink, small spots on its body began to steam and it secreted sweat at an alarming rate.

"ITS MINE" It replied as it continued to get smaller.

What? What does it mean by that? "The tonfas? The cursed blades? Is that what you mean?" Beth noticed the creature shrinking. It's working...I think. "Are you okay?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

"LEAVE ME ALONE, I HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I HAVE BEGUN." it said and at that it turned around and ran west, it started to jump then leaped straight west.

"WAIT!!!" Beth watched helplessly as the creature leaped out of sight again. What it's begun? She turned away and headed back to the group. What now? The spaceship's been destroyed, and now I don't know where the creature is. But it said to leave him alone. Beth stopped and decided not to go back to the group, but to turn around and head back to where she was and wait. This is all I can do. Pretty much nothing else.

((*yawn* Sleepytime. Goodnight TA.))

Guest Teen_astronomer

It landed in the Nevada desert, an enormous superstructure was in its path.

It continued to shrink again untill it was Jon again, he then entered the building.

"Where is he?" Jon asked a lady infront of a desk.

"Your name please." she asked him without looking at him.

"Jon Stir."

"And who are you looking for?"

"My father."

"What's your father's name?"

"I don't know, all I know is that he looks like me and works here."

She looked up, "You look just like Rick, I'll tell him your coming. He works down in engineering, go down the hallway, turn a right, go down the staircase and enter the labeled door."

"Thanks." He said while heading down the hallway.

When he got there he shouted out, "RICK!"

"Yeah." a voice replied from under a jet aircraft.

"I need to talk to you."

"Hold on"

"NOW!"

Jon ripped him from under the jet and threw him against the wall, "Eighteen years ago ago you made the worst mistake of your life."

"Oww, huh?"

"Don't act stupid, Japan."

"Ohh no."

"Yeah, your mistake made me. And there is something I have been wanting to do to you for a long time."

He picked up his father and threw him towards another wall.

"Son, PLEASE DON'T!"

"You left me, you left my mother now I have come to you."

Jon picked him back up and threw him high in the air, then he crashed back to the ground.

"PLEASE STOP, I'M SORRY!"

"You're too late." Jon replied kicking him then taking out his only weapon, the sword from the box.

I don't suspect that Jon is coming back. He's been gone for a while. Beth sighed and stood back up. She was quietly talking to herself as she was walking. "This whole adventure seems to be over...but I can't go home. It's time I set off on my own--I've made it this far already." Beth looked to the sky. "Dad...please take care of mom. And my little brother too." A small tear came to her eye as she looked down. Beth wiped it away and headed back to the group.

"Ungh? Whattappened? WhaymIlive? Arwedead?" Moon picked up Kimuasty, who had hidden in her backpack during the crash.

Beth saw Moon getting up and ran over there as fast as her bad leg would allow her too. "Moon! Are you okay?" Beth felt a sigh of relief escape from her. "You're not dead. That thing is gone now, so Earth is safe. And as for me..." Beth paused for a moment. "I'm going to explore the world. This adventure has changed me, so much that I don't want to go home. I'll see you guys on the road." And with that, Beth turned and walked away.

Meanwhile, in a distant galaxy far from Earth...

A tall, thin creature was standing at the control center, staring out the windows into deep space. The word Raziar muttered entered his head. Zafier... He then summoned one of the guards to his room. "Make the neccessary requirements for our travels to Earth." The guard left the room and the creature pounded his fist on the table. "Those fools will pay for what they have done to my father..."

End Heroes of Earth

((Mods: You may now lock the topic, but don't delete it yet. I want it left up for a little while for some people to read. ;)))