Heroes of Earth

Ruto

Guest Teen_astronomer

Justin never took his eyes off the ship.

"LOOK!" Justin said while pointing to the space craft.

The bottom of the space craft began to glow then it blew apart. Something living fell out like it was thrown.

The four ran to see what it was, fearing the worst. When they got there they saw the mangled body of Raziar.

Something looked down at them.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eww..." Moon spat on Razairs body and ground it in with her foot. Kimuasty was prodding it with a stick on the ground. "Im going into the shipwreck, Some of his hopefully undamaged stuff is up for grabs." And Moon looked up. "..... What is that?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

The thing breathed heavily while it dripped sweat and drool. Its eyes glowed a fierce yellow.

It leaped down and starred right at the four.

It looked insectoid, yet it had hair. The brute's arms looked like logs.

It smelled the air then took off towards the city.

((Looks like Razair is no more, but there is a bigger problem now...))

"I say we try to control that thing, not kill it." Moon ran up to the... thing... and jumped on its back. "maby it likes cheese?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

"MOON NOO!" Justin yelled as the thing grabbed Moon and threw her towrds the wreckage of Raziar's craft. The thing showed nothing but anger and hatred.

"We need to find Jon, he will know what to do." Justin said running towards the mangled remains of the space ship.

The thing let out a roar, its upper boddy was incredibly muscular. But those eyes, looked to be the most evil thing in the universe.

Without missing a beat the thing jumped high, hundreds of feet in the air towards the city...

((I'm disregarding your last few posts, TA, seeing as how that wasn't part of my plot plan. Raziar is not dead yet. Remember, he's my character.))

Raziar, after seeing his minions defeated by a mere child, was preparing himself for the worst. That moment, Raziar planned to battle all 5 of the children. He ejected himself from his collapsing spaceship and went outside. "Those fools think they can defeat me. They are obviously not powerful enough to face against me. Which makes it all the more easier."

Beth was now furious at Moon. "Oh really? Was it you who busted us out of that cell? If it weren't for me, you'd still be stuck in there, singing your little songs! Besides, it was your little 'heroic act' that got us put in there in the first place!" Beth heard some rumbling noises and looked up. The spaceship had lost its camoflauge and was crumbling apart. It wasn't long before all that was left was a huge pile of rubble. She gasped and ran over to the pile. "Where's Jon? Jon?!"

Guest Teen_astronomer

A huge roar came from over in the city, screams everywhere.

"Look!" Justin said while pointing to a black area in the rubble.

There lie Jon's jacket, weapons near it. Justin went over to it and picked it up?

"Where did he go?" Justin said while shaking the jacket. A letter fell out.

It read:

"If anyone besides myself is reading this then I fear the worst. My tonfas were sacred blades passed on by my grandfather to me. There is a curse opon whoever weilds them. 'Whom so ever weilds these blades must not show emotion, one must not even show anger. Emotion is the enemy, and lives within you.' I never took the curse seriously until I got too angry in a small town in China. After that horrible day I show no emotion, I don't even speak emotionally. The blades are mine until I can pass them on, my curse."

((Ok, Raziar is still alive, but he isn't the only enemy. Jon's anger has exploded.))

Beth turned to find Justin pulling a letter out of Jon's pocket. "What's that? Let me see it." Beth took the letter and read it to herself. She dropped the letter and slumped to the ground. "Jon.." she wispered softly. Beth found her dagger on the ground and gripped it tight. She stood up and faced the group. "We need to find Jon, and quick! We can't defeat Raziar without him, as I'm sure that Raziar is still alive."

Moon stared at the note. "Alright, so, I suppose since Sunshine's gone MIA on us, we dont touch the tonfa's."

Beth turned around. "Moon, there is no 'I suppose'. Raziar can only be defeated by five of us. That's why all of us have been chosen. There's no doubt about it, we can't do it alone." She walked away, looking for any sign of Jon.

Raziar's dark eyes gleamed from the alleyway. "So, the boy has gone missing. Excellent, this is the perfect chance to attack." He held up his plasma gun and tried to charge it, but only mere sparks came out. "Blast! The explosion has tampered with the gun!" Raziar spent his time fixing the gun. "I can wait, they certainly aren't powerful enough with the boy helping."

Guest Teen_astronomer

A loud sound came from the city and a beam of plasma shot straight up and curved, more roars and screams continued. A blast of plasma went straight to the wrecked space craft.

"WHAT IS THAT?" Justin shouted.

A stray blast near took Raziar's arm off, instead the gun got blasted out of existance.

The thing was heading back towards the wreck.

Beth whizzed her head around and looked for the source of the sound. She fell over at the thing that was moving to the rubble pile. "Oh...my...gosh..."

Raziar ignored the sound and came out of the alley to confront the children. "Gametime is done, children. Prepare to be eliminated!"

Raziar looked at the roaring beast and pointed his ray gun at it. Beth pulled out her dagger and headed toward Raziar. He's busy, I should be able to pull off a sneak attack. Raziar pulled the trigger, releasing a mighty blast toward the creature. Beth jumped up and slashed at Raziar's arm. She quickly bounced away before Raziar could slam her into the wall. "Girl! Get out of my way now!" He then pointed the ray gun toward her.

Guest Teen_astronomer

The beast's huge arm crushed Raziar's gun. The shot from Raziar's gun didn't even hurt the thing.

It opened its mouth and a yellow ball began to form.

Then a massive beam shot out of its mouth at Raziar.

Beth watched as Raziar was shot back from the blast from the creature. Although the force was enough to knock Raziar out, Beth knew that he wasn't yet defeated. She ran over there and examined him for a moment. He's unconcious, but not for long. I need to take this time to deal with McMonster. Beth stood up to the beast and pointed her dagger at it.

Guest Teen_astronomer

It let out a huge roar. then Justin shot it it with his sling-shot.

It grabbed Justin and roared in his face. Then he threw Justin at Raziar's body.

Beth backed up a little and ran towards Justin. "Justin! Are you okay?" Raziar regained conciousness and knocked Justin out of his way. "Not to worry, children, I will kill you all as soon as I've dealt with this monstrosity." Beth tried to take another slash at Raziar, but she was slammed to the ground. Ugh, that guy's toast out there. But where is Jon? "Unless..." Beth ran over to the creature and looked up at him. "Jon?"

All Moon could do was stare, Dumbfounded. "Ehhh... Might as well wait till Razair Picks the monster thing off, THen he'll be weakened by the deceased... Thing"

Raziar blasted the arm away and fired a massive ball of energy from his bracelet. Beth still did nothing, just looking at the creature. Raziar looked at Beth and continued firing the energy balls. "You're a fool, girl. But when you've been demolished, taking over this planet will be one step easier." Filled with anger, Beth found herself charging towards Raziar and cutting the bracelet off of his arm.

"??? Ok then... FIRE!" And moon loosed three arrows at Razair. Kim was launching an attack on the back on Razairs neck.