Heroes of Earth

Ruto

Guest Teen_astronomer

"How did that disc get out?" Jon said to himelf as he stuck the CD back into the box and looked east, nothing in sight.

Justin was freaked out by hearing voices in the box, he put the CD in again and it said, "Communication found: East Pacific."

"Communication found: Illinois"

"HEY! Illinois, say something," Jon said.

"Uh, hi?" Justin replied nervously.

"I trust you heard the message?"

"Yeah."

"Wisconsin, now!" Jon finished then pulled the CD out of the box.

"Communication lost: East Pacific"

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon had made it to wisconsin safely. when she got out of the airport, she laughed at the airport security. Noone had noticed that she had a dragon, or a bow and arrow set. And what with the new no-liquids policy, she was amazed she hadent been tied down with rope. Kimuasty had chewed through her iron bars. She slid the disc into the box and it bleeped. "communication found. wisconsin, and illinois." "erf, so Im in wisconsin now... If the other kid in wisconsin could meet me at the biggest cheddar factory in wisconsin at three on saturday, thatd be great. Unless you got found by airport security peoples. Then... just try not to end up in prison. If you do though... Ill bust ya out. and... Has that illinois kid talked yet?"

"Communication found: East Pacific, Illinois." Illinois? A new person, perhaps? "Hello? What the--Jon!" "Communication lost: East Pacific" Beth banged her head against the wall. "And yet, I wonder how we will deal with him when we all meet up. I'm terribly sorry about this. My name is Beth, and yours?" "Communication found: Wisconsin" ...Moon! "Moon, you're here in Wisconsin?"

"Yep! And security didnt even look at me! Sooo... Where are we meeting? Kim wants to tour a chedder factory..."

"Ah, lucky for you. I had to run nearly half a mile to avoid security and hide in an old trashcan." I like the idea but this is no time for touring. "We could meet at the cheddar factory, but we don't need to take a tour. We just need to meet up and discuss our plan then. Tell your little dragon that we'll have to skip that part."

"Nice... Ill meet you there! And kim, we're not gonna be able to tour the factory." Moon saw a kid riding down the street on a bike. "hey! can I have that bike? I got 75 dollars for it!" "sure!" the money exchanged hands, and Moon sped off to the cheddar factory." oh! yeah, we're here! you might want to hury, all we got left is sunshine, you and some kid in illinois"

"Communication found: Wisconsin" Great, so that's 3 of us here in this state. Now all that's left is Jon and the other kid. "Hey, we're meeting at the cheddar factory. There's no time to talk now, but we'll discuss that topic later. For now, just get here as fast as you can." Beth started running around, looking for a bike or something to get her to the factory. She spotted a taxi and tried to signal it, but it just passed by. Beth saw a train station and went inside. Thankfully, there was no line, so Beth ran up to the counter and purchased a ticket. She got in, and the train sped off. It wasn't long before she saw the factory in sight. Wait, why isn't the conductor stopping? Beth looked at her ticket. It said Train Tours. In a state of panic, Beth opened up her window and jumped out. After a few rolling rounds, Beth brushed herself off and ignored the people who were staring. She went up to the gate and pulled out her box. "I'm at the factory, guys. I'll be waiting at the front gate, got it?"

As Moon neared the factory, she saw a girl, and someone handing out free cheese baskets. She went to the girl, but at the last minute went for the free cheese instead. When she got the cheese, she took the black box from her pocket. "hey, it that you? Im waving at you right now, wave back if its you." Kimuasty was waving too, but only because she was bored.

Beth saw someone coming near her, then turned and went to the cheese samples. At first she thought it was just a tourist, until she saw the dragon following. Wait, that's Moon? "Moon! Where are you going? We're not here for the cheese!" Unable to get his attention, Beth rolled her eyes and waved impatiently.

"eh? oh, There you are! So, uhm, Hi! Your Beth? Kimuasty, say hello!" The tiny dragon grabbed her pinkie, and shook it up and down hard, like a pompous mayor " Why discuss the plan now? Sunshine's not gonna be here for a while, remember? he's in the middle of the pacific. And cheese is good for you."

Leah walked up to the cheese factory, trying to pick out the girl she was supposed to meet there. She stood for a minute or two, then saw a dragon shaking someone's hand. "I guess that's who I'm meeting," she thought. "I cannot think of anyone else who would have a dragon with them." Leah walked up to the odd group. "Are you waiting for someone?" she asked.

This kid may not be like Jon, but he's giving me a different kind of headache. "Hello Moon, Kimuasty." Beth looked at the small dragon with unease. "Uh, Kim won't bite, will she?" She pulled her finger away. "Anyway, I haven't heard any news of...Razor, was it? I suppose we could be on the lookout for any suspicious activity, and carry out our actions then." Beth noticed Leah coming over. "Uh..." Ooh, I don't know if she's with us or not. "Do you have a black box?"

"Raziar, that's it! And yes, we were. So you are with us after all. That's great, now we just need to wait on Jon and the other kid." Beth looked around a spoke a little quieter. "Okay, we're going to split up and watch for anything dangerous. If you see anything, tell someone through the box. And if any of the last two people get here, tell them what to do and notify someone so we'll know who's here. Is everyone clear on that?"

"kim wont bite you, she only does that is if someone feeds her somthing gross. Ok! Ill check the factory for any suspicous activity..."

Moon ran into the factory and was stopped at the front desk "you gotta pay for admission!" "ahh, fine." Moon handed over the ten dollars and went in, taking as many cheese samples as she could. "and to your left, you will see where the cheese is fermented" Boring... Who wants to know that? And to your... when are they gonna give us free samples? "And as a special treat, We're going to let all of you taste our newest flavor! Soft white cheese with Blackberries and walnuts!" Moon picked up a piece of cheese, and found she liked it. Kimuasty was sneaking up on the tour guide and stealing cheese. At the end of the tour, Moon had somthing to report. "everyone had facial tics, and one of them said they were malfunctioning. The cheese was good though"

"Okay, I'll go to the back of the factory and walk around. Try not to cause too much attention." Beth wandered over to the back and dug out her dagger. She hid the point in her pocket, but kept her hand on the handle. Let's see, everything seems to be normal. But how am I supposed to know what this Raziar guy looks like? He's from space, he could disguise himself as a dog or something and attack without warning. Beth heard Moon's voice coming from the box. "Facial tics? That's nothing to worry about. And can you think about something other than free cheese?"

"He's an alien, right? Well, all we have to do is get a herd of cows! I saw it on cowabduction.com! If we get enough cows, he's gonna steal them! No, cheese is good for me.And did I mention that one of them said they were malfunctioning?"

"Listen to me carefully: Raziar is not after cows. This is not a virtual game." Beth raised her voice. "And stop eating cheese!" She slumped onto the ground and set the box aside. Of all the people in the world, why couldn't at least one person in this group be more serious about this? Beth noticed a spinning drill poking out of the ground. She went over and looked at it more closely. What in the world is that?

"Hrmph... Fine. Kill joy... soo, Whats that?" Moon pointed to the drill in the ground

"I'm trying to figure that out, Mr. Cheesy." Beth bent down and slowly pulled out her dagger. She stuck it in the ground and cut out a few pieces of the ground, slowly revealing the spinning drill. It seemed to get bigger as she dug deeper. Beth ran back to get her box and brought it back to the drill. "Hey, get behind the factory. Now!"

"BOMB SQUAD!" Moon cackled and ran behind the building, watching from afar as the drill surfaced.Kimuasty stayed to watch closely.

Beth watched as Moon ran away from the drill. "No, I don't think this is the bomb squad. But whatever it is, those two kids better get here fast. If this kind of activity continues, it can only mean that Raziar is here on Earth." She continued digging up the drill until it popped out. It measured to be 1 foot long. Why is it still spinning? Beth kicked the drill lightly, and it stopped spinning. Before Beth could blink, the drill disappeared. What the--where did it go?!