Heroes of Earth

Ruto

"It was a mistake... My fathers a scientist... when the nurse asked him what my name was...She had problems... He was on the phone... I dont wanna talk about it..."

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon removed the CD and the communication stoped, after getting the money and items his mother left him he left the town.

"Communication found: Massachusetts." After hearing the conversation between Jon and Moon, Beth put her head to her hand. "Uh, Moon, this is Beth. I'm really sorry about Jon. He seems to be a bit...unsettled." The box interupted her. "Communication lost: Japan." Beth shook her head. "I think he's gone now, so that leaves us. If you can take care of your dragon and keep it under control, it'll be just fine to bring him. We're still waiting on, if I'm correct, 2 people to activate the box. Until then, we could talk about where we would eventually meet."

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon made his way to a harbor and sat on a small dock and just looked over the ocean. Taking out the sword, he looked at it. Then took a swipe of the sword to the dock post. He put the sword away then stood up, looked around, and went back into town.

"great! Kimuasty, you can come! How about we meet in switzerland? Maby we can pass as tourists and get a couple of free chocolate and cheese baskets..."

Beth had a strange look. "Switzerland? We aren't on a mission for free cheese and chocolate, we're doing this because Earth needs us. Let's be a little more realistic. Why not find a local cafe and talk there?" Beth's conversation was interuppted by her mom calling her name. "Beth, where are you? It's time to come in." She saw her mother outside looking for her. I can't let her find me. I'll never get the chance to talk to the others. Beth looked down at the box in her hands. "Hold up one minute, Moon. I have a problem to deal with." She tucked the box away in her pocket and ran further into the woods. It was at least a mile before Beth ran out of breath and sat down on a tree stump. Panting, Beth realized that her actions couldn't be reversed. If she was to meet up with the others, she couldn't risk her mother keeping her inside all the time. "I'm back, Moon."

"Local cafe? Are you insane? Your in ohio, I'm in massachusetts, and mister sunshine over there is in JAPAN! Its not as if there was some kind of global Cafe we could go to. And some chocolate and cheese would do Sunshine a favor."

Beth breathed heavily. "Listen, I don't have the money to purchase a plane ticket. I can only go as far as the edge of the U.S., not across the globe. And I don't mean local cafe like in Ohio. I mean any cafe, anywhere, except Switzerland. Now, cope with me for a moment. Where could we go that doesn't take tons of cash to go to?"

"how about wisconsin? Theyve got lots of cheese there... And all sunshine's gotta do is make it half way 'cross the world.That is, if they dont bag him as a terrorrist... A japanese kid with a samurai sword seems pretty dangerous to me..."

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon made his way back to the shops when he heard a voice.

"Hey!" a man said to him as he pulled out a sword, "did you steal that sheath from my shop?"

"I did." Jon said sternly as the man was threatening him with the sword.

"Are you going to pay for it?" the man said as he grew more impatient.

"No." Jon said as he pulled his bladed tonfas out and went into a defensive position, "You won't want to fight me buddy."

The man didn't listen as he lunged towards Jon with the sword. Jon ducked out of the way and fipped his bladed tofas end over end quickly and precisly. The man took another swing to Jon, but Jon blocked the sword and swung his tonfas at the man's arm. The swing only cut the man's shirt but the man didn't give up, with another swing Jon countered and cut the man's forearm. The man gasped then took a final swing at Jon. It was then Jon ducked quickly then got behind the man and stabbed him in the back twice then swipped at his neck horizontally, the man let out a small cry then fell forward. Jon quickly picked up the man's sword then snagged a second sheath then left quickly before anyone took notice.

(A bladed tonfa is what the guy in my sig is holding. \/ Jon carries two, along with the sword he picked from the box and the sword he took from the man.)

Beth laughed. "Ha! With the attitude and sword that kid has, those poor people would have no choice but to let him come to the U.S. But I suppose Wisconsin would work. It would be even better if the remaining two people could find their little boxes. That way we could figure out which place works best as a meeting place." Beth wondered if those two people would ever figure out the boxes.

((I'm still accepting another person to play. Anyone out there?))

Guest Teen_astronomer

((I am adding a person.))

Name: Justin Campbell

Physical Features: Normal set body, Blonde hair brown eyes. Caucasion.

Personality: Jokes and fun personallity, but he can be very stern at times.

Other: Living on a farm all his life, he never really got out much. He does admire stereo systems and cars on his free time.

"Ahh!" Justin yelled as he woke up one mourning with a brown box beside his bed.

"What is this?" he asked himself as he wasted no time in ripping off the packaging...

Jon had made his way back to the docks and looked at the boats, one was all ready to let out to sea.

With a quick jump on the boat and a slice of the rope tying it down, Jon was off to the Americas.

((Uhh, I suppose you can do that. But if another person wants to squeeze in, I'm letting them have that spot. ;)))

Beth looked at the sky. It was completely black. I need to find someway to get inside the house without confronting my mom. I can't stay out here all night. She got up from her tree stump seat and started walking back to the house. By the time she got there, all of the lights were still on, including those in her room. She's probably worried sick about me. I need to crawl through my window and pretend I was there the whole time. Beth sighed. It was worth a shot. She found a little indention in the house, large enough for her to stick her foot into and elevate herself on top of her windowsill. Miraculously, Beth opened her window and tumbled into her room. She heard her mother's footsteps coming up the stairs, so she quickly grabbed a book and jumped on her bed. The door opened, and there stood a distraught looking mother. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" Beth put on an innocent look. "I've been in my room the whole time, mom. I think you're overworking yourself. Why don't we all just go to bed and we'll feel better in the morning." Beth gently pushed her mother out of her room and closed the door behind her. Shortly after, the house became dark, and Beth flopped down on her bed. That was too close. Tomorrow, I'm leaving for good. She looked at the box, still in her hands. "Moon, I need to get some rest. I hope to see you soon." Beth pulled out the disk, set the box on her bed, and soon slipped into sleep.

Guest Teen_astronomer

((Archemedes only post once in this topic, maybe somone else should take control of her character.))

Jon was headed east, the boat should take him to California.

"Oh well." Jon said as he put the CD into the black box.

"No communication." The box said.

"I'll just set it down here then take a nap." Jon said tiredly then put the box down.

"... fate of your planet depends upon all of you. Be careful."

"Huh?" Justin said aloud confusedly, then the two remaining weapons appeared on the floor.

I wonder what would happen if I pick up both? Justin thought as he picked up both the flamethrower and the slingshot, then the flamethrower dissapeared from his hand.

"Dang it!" Justin said in frustration as he looked at the clock, "11:00pm, I'd better get back to sleep."

"huh? They disconnected... Ahh well!" Now, how am I gonna get out of here without my dad seeing? and I'm flat broke... Hmmph, Well, I'm not gonna be outdone by sunshine! I'm gonna get to wisconsin, even if it means stealing the ticket! or forgery... or being a stowaway... I like stowaway the best... Kimuasty nodded her approval

Morning.

Beth's clocked beeped at 7:00 am, and she slowly rose up from her bed. She switched off the alarm and looked at the box. Putting in the disk, Beth examined her dagger. I might actually kill someone with this. I know I'm going to need it, I just hope I didn't have too. "No communication found." Ah, I'll just tuck this in my bag. Now, about the money for a ticket to Wisconsin...the money in my closet should be enough. Beth dug the money out and stuffed it in her bag. She put all the necessary things in there, including clothes, food, bottled water, and extra money. Beth hid the dagger in her bag, threw it over her shoulder, and slipped down the stairs and out of the door. While walking down the street, Beth noticed a taxi and stopped him. "To the airport, please." She climbed in the taxi and watched the buildings pass by. Mother...I just wish I could have said goodbye... A small tear came to her eye.

Great... Morning already. Her first day as a stowaway. Wait, no! she didnt have to be a stowaway! "Dadee? Can I have a hundred dollars for this REALLY cute pair of pants? theyre designer, and everyone's gonna have a pair like them!" "unhh, shhuurr" Score! she knew her dad would agree to anthing in the morning. Thats how she got Kimuasty. "and can you drive me to the airport?" "unhh, shhuurr" "Great! I'm going on the 3'o clock flight to wisconsin, so you gotta drive me there at 1. One hour at the airport, and two to get there." "unhh, shhuurr" "I'll start packing!" "unhh, shhuurr" And Moon ran upstairs to pack.

((One hundred posts!))

((Hold up there, TA. Archemedes is posting even as we speak. Let's not rush this. ;)))

Beth pulled up to the airport. She paid for her ticket and got on the plane to Wisconsin. As the plane took off, she tried to relax herself. Okay Beth, you'll get through this. You've got to be brave. Despite her worries, Beth soon fell asleep and dreamed.

((Sorry I've been gone, school and sports have been a little crazy.))

"...depends on all of you. Be careful." Suddenly, Leah heatd a crunching noise in her closet followed by a crashing noise. "It's a good thing my parents aren't here," she thought. She opened her closet and looked in. A somewhat large flamethrower lay on the floor among a pile of old magazines and shoes. "What am I going to do with a flamethrower!?! I'm actually kinda glad that coach made us run 3 miles a day with our school backpacks. At least Wisconson won't seem so uneventful with my little buddy." She patted the flamethrower fondly. "I thought I was going die of bordom after we moved here."

"Beth, where do you think you're going?" Her mother was blocking the doorway outside. "I'm going to Wisconsin, and you can't stop me!" Beth pulled out her dagger and pointed it at her mom's throat. She heard gasps coming from her mom, as she slowly descended to the floor.

Beth awoke with a gasp and pulled out her oxygen mask. After she calmed down, Beth looked out the window. That was the worst nightmare I've ever had. "Flight 479 is now reaching it's destination. Please secure your trays in the upright position and prepare for landing. When the plane has come to a stop, please be cafeful when opening the compartment, for items may have shifted during flight." The intercom voice turned off, and Beth saw the Wisconsin airport. All right, I'm here. I should check the box after I get off this plane to see if anyone's connected yet.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon woke up in the stolen boat and the black box had fallen over, the CD had fallen out.

"Ahh crap." Jon said foolishly as he fell over backwards, then stuck the CD back in the box.

Waking up at twelve AM is normal for Justin.

"Now what is this box thing?" Justin said to himself as he jammed the CD into the thing.

"Communication found, West Pacific."

Moon stuffed the CD back into the box. Communication found. West Pacific and BEEP comunicator unknown. Continue? "Yes. Ok, heres the deal, I got a hundred dollars and I'm fast approching wisconsin. I got a cranky dragon in a cage because of the pet policy on the plane. If the unknown communicator whould make himself known, I would appreciate it. And Sunshine... We're meeting in wisconsin, no questions asked. The cheese would do ya some good." Kimuasty growled and bit the bars of her cage. Moon stroked her horns to calm her down.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Wisconsin? Who proposed that? whatever, I guess it doesn't matter. I will make my way there I guess but don't wait up." Jon said with an annoyance in his voice.

"Ahh!" Justin shouted as he dropped the box on the ground, the disc fell out.

"Communication lost: Illinios."

"huh? whos that screaming? and I gotta go, Im almost at wisconsin, and the airline attendant is telling me to put my "little toy" away. She thinks Im pretending that my "X box" is a cell phone.Pff, Anyways, Ill see ya in wisconsin. And to the screamy guy... We're saving the world from a demented freak. Get over it." and Ratiki pulled the CD out of the boxand put it into her pocket "kim, try not to break the bars, your gonna get me in trouble.

This place has a pet policy, ya know." Kimuasty slumped down in her cage, obviously not happy about the pet policy.

Beth walked down the stairs and went into the main station. She found herself a corner in the back and stuck the CD in the box. "No communication found. Please stand by..." Beth sighed and put the box away. What to do now except wait a while... With all of the security around, Beth was surprised that she wasn't caught carrying a dangerous weapon. Until a whistle was blown. Beth rushed into the crowd and ran as fast as she could. She made her way out of the door, through the parking lot, and into an alleyway nearby. Beth heard the footsteps of policemen following her as she hid in one of the trashcans. After the footsteps faded away, Beth crawled out of the can and panted hard. Note to self: don't take airport security lightly, and find somewhere else to hide besides a trashcan. Beth pulled a straw out of her hair and tossed it aside.