So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm listening to one of the most LEGENDARY Greek rock bands, Pyx Lax. :rock: If you're curious and are in the mood for some major goosebumps :P, give it a listen (don't be fooled by the slow beginning!)
Refrain Translation:

I know that I didn't choose this, if you were supposed to govern my thoughts. But I have yet to understand why you stopped reminding me of love...Why you stopped reminding me of love.... ♥

And here is the translation of the whole video... Enjoy....and feel the passion of this song...

Many years ago, during a concert like this one, there came a girl of 19 years old, if I remember correctly, bringing us a ripped piece of newspaper that had the following written on it: "I have yet to understand why your every kiss gave me deathly pleasure and even more why you stopped reminding me of love"...

*Crowd cheers*

Your coffee has cooled down
and the radio, turned off for days now.
I remember you lying
on my single bed's good mornings.

I know that I didn't choose this
if you were supposed to govern my thoughts,.
But I have yet to understand
why you stopped reminding me of love.

There are, I can feel it, humid paths
There are pieces of light in the silence,
songs that were written with teary eyes
songs that became simply the excuse.

I know that I didn't choose this
if you were supposed to govern my thoughts,.
But I have yet to understand
why you stopped reminding me of love.

Why you stopped reminding me of love...

*Pyx Lax gives thanks to collaborators (and also to their inspiration, Jimi Hendrix! :P) and the audience*

*Crowd: "More more MORE"*

*Crowd: "MORE MORE MORE"*

As I hit another Fallout kick which means I listen to a lot of 30s and 40s big band/swing music even when I'm not playing, the current song is "Darn That Dream" by the lovely Lena Horne.

I've mostly been listening to Pentatonix on Spotify ever since I got the dratted app (which was about two weeks ago?), and a lot of Jose Mari Chan's (a famous singer here in my country) Christmas songs. Ever since I switched over to podcasts and let's plays for concentration music, I've pretty much left my music library in the corner collecting dust. Kinda sad, but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Played a bunch of classical music while driving to work: Mozart, Dvorak, Beethoven and Bach. Drove my brother-in-law nuts, hahaha! :laughingsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...