So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

I've recently gotten back to listening to Ratatat,

RATATAT - Cream On Chrome

I've been listening to the Wicked soundtrack, despite having never seen the production. :P

As Long As You're Mine is on right now, but I woke up with Dancing Through Life stuck in my head.

I'm listening to Akakakushi by Akiko Shikata. She has a really nice voice and has did most of the songs for the Ar Tonelico series so I can recognize it anywhere. Although I have the music from Yooyuball and AdVenture Capitalist playing at the same time so it's mixing in.

Listening to some old songs my late father, uncles and my Grandpa used to perform. I made MP3s from the ONLY surviving recorded performance they did, which was back in 1984.

All 25 Folk, Western and of course Irish songs can be heard here, if anyone is interested. That playlist will play them (In video format) in order. Including the in-between jokes and stories between the actual singing. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BProductions12/playlists

I'm listening to this as I gear up to play some yooyuball. :D

I've been super into podcasts recently and I'm starting on Welcome to Nightvale. Most of the other ones I've listened to are kind of in the two people discussing news/tech etc. kind of shows. WtN hasn't really grabbed my attention as much but I've listened to all my others OTL

I'm an old fart and I'm listening to The Dave Ramsey Show on a podcast.

It's a financial show about paying off debt and increasing wealth.

I have no fun, lol :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I pinned this topic! Yay, this is usually a popular topic.

My song:

Hips Don't Lie - SHAKIRA!

your text sig, are you a homestuck fan?

I am listening to "We Are" by Hollywood Undead.

I can't decide if I like this or "Hear Me Now" better.

i love hollywood undead! bullet and hear em now are my favs. love your pic of death the kid btw

I'm listening to Akakakushi by Akiko Shikata. She has a really nice voice and has did most of the songs for the Ar Tonelico series so I can recognize it anywhere. Although I have the music from Yooyuball and AdVenture Capitalist playing at the same time so it's mixing in.
sorry i know its off topic but i saw your info do you have a fanfiction.net

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. If you want to reapond to multiple posts, use the MultiQuote option
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm listening to Star Scat by Caravan Palace.  It's great to do household chores to!