The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Rhychew...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_pink_sad.gif

...and she changes colour to White!!

convical, my lab ray who was a mutant moehog for ages because of a transmog potion (for the avatar), was changed to skunk today! I'm not a huge moehog fan but he definitely looks better than he did before:

4.png

Nothing looks different about Oopsy but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 3

The ray is fired at Rhychew...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_white_sad.gif

...and she gains 3 movement points!!!!

Boring day for zaps: Dean gained 2 STR while Sam's petpet got renamed, and then Repptart lost 3 AGI while nothing happened to Lutaricca's petpet.

Same here. My pet lost three defense points and my petpet (originally a mallard) got zapped into a pile of ash, even though it already is a pile of ash

Bailey shall now be known as Frankie. How nice.

Got a new lab rat after Rhychew found a new home. Hope I get some good zaps! ^^

The ray is fired at Nimcky...

lab_lightning.gifpoogle_blue_sad.gif

...and he changes gender!!!!

Boring zaps today. It has been the same for the last few days. My pet lost some defence points (for the last few days my pet has been losing, gaining defence points) and my petpet, a pile of ash, stayed the same

Nothing looks different about Frankie but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2

...and she gains two levels!!!

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

...and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

My pet gained two or three strength points, and my petpet is now a Tyrannian bloop

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

bloop_tyrannian.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Charlie for you and you head home.

...and she loses two levels :(

August 23rd:

symol_pirate.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

...and she loses 3 movement points!!!!

Edited by Zafie