The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

The ray is fired at Trixaraz...

... and she gains 4 maximum hit points!!!!

This actually balances her out when I thought it was doing that horrible offset where it trains HP higher than the other stats. I am really trying to keep Trixy's level at half her stats for awhile train everything to max before she levels out of the academy and I am forced to shell out for codestones. I'm hoarding them all right now, especially any red codestones I get.

... and she gains 3 movement points!!!!

I wish I was joking when I say it took me a few minutes to register what "movement points" were. Must be tired or something lol. So that brings those up to 11. *meh* It's the only way those will get trained. I have to say I've been fairly lucky with the lab ray lately, no major losses in stats. LET'S KEEP IT GOING!

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

zomutt_pirate.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!
My pet changed genders too. Now joker is a girl.

It's cookie time!

... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

... and she loses 2 strength points :(

LOL! So the equvalent of NOTHING happening. hahaha Oh well, could be worse. She could have lost levels, which I'd have to retrain again because of stats. Oi.

I had no changes except an increase in stats for both my petpet and blue kougra.

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

zomutt_pirate.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

My pet changed genders too. Now joker is a girl.

Wow thats the best petpet win ever!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

... and she loses two levels :(

... and she changes gender!!!!

UGH HOW RUDE! I should have known that she was having too much good luck. Erm, well he now. uggghhhhh.

For your efforts, Trixaraz's level has increased!

Oh and the reason I'm not mad at the lost level is roo gave her a +1 & so did a faerie quest. So basically, she's where she started at before all this mumbo jumbo went down. I could be mad that she's not 2 level's higher, but I'm trying to get her stats as close to 80 as I can before she can't use the academy anymore and she's pushing 30. :/ Codestones so expensive!

... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

... and he loses 2 strength points :(

Well, alright then. Not as bad as I thought. I visited Roo & on the page where I lost a level Battle Faerie gave her a level. LOL. That seems to be the theme right now. Win something, lose something. I just wish I had started strength just now instead of defence. Its been my experience that it over trains HP and never trains defence anyone else have a similar experience?

candychan_chocolate.gif

Holy cow! Is that a special Petpet? It surely is. You're quite the lucky one.

Don't come back tomorrow... keep that Petpet for eternity! Or not.

The ray is fired at Clatson...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_red_sad.gif

...and he loses 3 defence points!!!!

... and he changes colour to Gold!!

... and he gains 2 maximum hit points!!!!

Darn. So it begins. He got +5 yesterday and +1 from a dark faerie quest just a minute ago. Making his hp 66 when his level just went down to 33. Kind of hoping nothing else awful happens. I don't want to waste the extra zaps but might not zap him until everything is evened out again. Ugh. Kind of looks weird customization wise now that he is gold. lol Plus he is a boy wearing a dress now hahaha gender confusion going on right now.

seti_faerie.gif

Nothing looks different about Fluffy but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 3

The ray is fired at Clatson...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_red_sad.gif

...and he gains 3 strength points!!!!