The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

The ray is fired at Trixaraz...

... and he loses two levels :(

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

Well, I never... oi. I forgot to do Roo tonight and I'm already training defence for my sleeping period. Suppose I'll have to train level tomorrow. I hate doing that but he's too lopsided now. :/ I could give him the armour neggs I've been saving. That would even out the def, not the HP but that comes easier from lab zaps. I have to train 4 levels now in order to train anything else anyways. Bummed.

... and he loses 3 defence points!!!!

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

UGGGHHHH. I'm training defence right now but that strength increase means another 2 levels need to be trained. Not to mention I tried to lessen the gap with Roo and he made it bigger. Now it's 3 levels. Killing me!

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Clatson...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_red_sad.gif

...and he loses 2 movement points!!!!

The ray is fired at lowice... ... and he loses 3 movement points!!!!

Skeeter is now a Glowing Wadjet wadjet_glowing.gif

On my side:

The ray is fired at Flyaway_Queen... ... and she changes into a Green Lenny

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Last of my double zaps

... and he loses two levels :(

... and he loses 3 defence points!!!!

Ugh, really? I just freaking trained level so I could train other stuffs. Boo. Let's hope Roo is nice to me tonight. Nope, he stole a level. Sheesh. I need to stop this. Todays faerie quest is an Earth Faerie quest so that doesn't even help. Rude.

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

...and he doesn't change at all :(

The ray is fired at Cloud_Runner... ... and he changes into a Red Lupe!! / Not good, I want a Faerie Petrie :(

The ray is fired at Flyaway_Queen... ... and she changes gender!!!!

The ray is fired at lowice... ... and he loses 3 movement points!!!!

The ray is fired at Flyaway_Queen... ... and he changes colour to Sketch!!

Edited by Venus0523

...and he gains 2 defence points!!!!

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

delfin_royal.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

The ray is fired at joker7878...

lab_lightning.gifkacheek_tyrannian_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Blue!!

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

angelpuss_stealthy.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!
Been having super cool petpet changes lately. If only I had these kind of zaps with pets :(

angelpuss_stealthy.gif

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

Been having super cool petpet changes lately. If only I had these kind of zaps with pets :(

Whoah. That's an awesome zap!

I got -2 levels on the lab ray AGAIN today. That's -40 overall now. ugh.