The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

FINALLY! Nittany got zapped into a Bori on my main so long ago I can't even remember and then he got lab ray stuck like that. It's been months and he's since been moved to a side. (I don't like the way a lot of the clothes fit Boris...but I think their faces are super cute) He finally changed into a Bruce today :) Still looks weird in clothes, but it's an improvement!

Nothing looks different about So-and-so but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2

The ray is fired at Jeiyde...

lab_lightning.gifeyrie_island_sad.gif

...and she gains 2 defence points!!!!

+2 movement points today on my lab pet, as good (bad?) of a result as I've had for the past 2 months. I've been zapping lab-bro in hopes of a species or color change. The last was a mutant zap that hapenned somewhere around the dawn of time, y u no do good zaps no mo' lab ray?. :sad02:

After reading all that, I'm starting to re-think my intentions for getting the last piece of the map.

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up So-and-so for you and you head home.

The ray is fired at Jeiyde...

lab_lightning.gifeyrie_island_sad.gif

...and she gains 4 maximum hit points!!!!

Well it's time for my 1st lab zap!

...and my pet Jeithe(Lab rat) gained 2 levels!

Meh:/

And Jeithe's petpet changed into a pile of soot YAY

Well,Jeithe has gotten random stat changes in the past days but today he got zapped...JELLY!AGH MMMPH GET OFF ME MEEPITS! AISOBSIONSIFNWYDWOIDUWONDPODMADIADUDBDIUDbIOJNOISDNSUIDNSIDUHBDAYGDVADADBVSHBNOVSNVO

Hmm?Oh Jeithe never existed,nope nopity nope.Jeithe(from a distance):"NO!DON'T PAINT ME BLUE I CAN'T GO BACK!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

bartamus_pirate.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

The ray is fired at Rocne...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_striped_sad.gif

...and he gains 2 defence points!!!!