The Faeries Ruin: Prize Shop Open

hrtbrk

I was surprised by how many points I got (51,500 without doing any Battledome, Plain of Peace, or Nox's Locks steps), but since this is my first plot I think I'll follow the advice in this thread and wait a while before I buy anything. I'm not sure if there's anything I particularly want anyway! I'm just happy to have a plot trophy. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still have no idea what to bought :P

I only have about 50,000 points, I could buy either Brynns sword or Faerie Paint Brush. Hard to decide :x

Woah .... 74,940 points?! I don't know what to spend it on! *freaks out*

If I was an eager BDer, my first thought would be Brynn's sword, and mind you, I am very tempted to get it ... but I think I'll wait and see if there's any alterations to the current icon damages. Otherwise, I might just get the Faerie PB and sell it for NP =P

Like many of you, I find myself in a dilemma over what to buy! My situation (after buying the PB) is that I can either get the awesome Destruction background OR a whole bunch of less expensive stuff (like the Hanso jacket, the petpet, the faerie statue, etc.).

What I'd like to ask of TDN community is this:

1) Is the guyliner wearable; if so, link please?

2) Could someone link to a pet with the Destruction BG?

[Edit: I realize hrtbrk posted links on pg. 3 of this thread, but none of them seemed to work.]

Edited by Laughing Echo

The site dress to impress from openneo is awesome at customizing pets without buying. Yes the guyliner is a wearable and here http://newimpress.openneo.net/items/54360?q=guyliner shows you what it looks like on the pet types that people have submitted pictures of already. See them by clicking the available pets at the bottom. You can customize any pet with that background too.

Edit: Here's the background. http://newimpress.openneo.net/items/52970?q=destruction

Though these links should be the same, who knows.

The Sword isn't as good as Ylanas Blaster... It's still good though BUT the charm... Yes the silly accessory... It's better than the sword. Ten Icons? Outrageous! 100% Dark Blocker? Buff! 20% Heal 2 HP? Ugh... yes? Cheap Price? Amazing! 12,000 Points for this amazing thing? Wow! And of course the dagger... gets left behind in the corner for stinking too much

i personally love the sword. 13 damage :) also saving for a ghosterkbomb so thatll be super awesome. plus i didnt spend any money. (also got a pb, 2 altador potions to get me to the next str boost and the stamp) and i STILL have 9460 points to spend.

I too am in a dilemma- in the process of bidding for a faerie PB but am very excited that i did so well! top trophy (first time did that well EVER!) and

"I see that you have 100,040 points remaining to spend on prizes." like ! any advice?

Current goals:

to beat the mercca henchmen in the battledome

build up my faerie themed gallery

make over 2 mil nps

ideasss?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If most everybody can afford Faerie PB's thanks to the prize shop, then why hasn't the price plummeted as predicted? Nobody is going to buy them from people right now if they are asking upwards of 3m, when they can get one of their own. I'm still trying to decide and watching these boards for advice. *sigh* There is so much that I want, but I might just have to break down and buy it off someone...

I thought the price of the PB had dropped. I was on the boards yesterday after the prizes came out and after an hour or so the price was about 500,000. Maybe it's gone up now but I haven't looked.

I've never really wanted a faerie pet but I got the PB anyway just to hold on to until the price climbs up...eventually. I also got the sword and the stamp and a few bits to use up my points.

So, I'm looking at buying plot clothes on the tp and was wondering if people thought prices will go down or up by tomorrow? I'm really tempted to buy some stuff but if they'll be down to around 10k tomorrow instead of 100k that it is now, I will be very sad if I buy today.

I'm definitely gonna pretend I didn't see that the prize shop was open. I'm gonna wait it out and see how bad the deflation on all this stuff gets. Impulse purchases never worked out for me...lol. But the things that are looking good to invest in are the books, the paint brush, and that potion.

Aww! thank you! she looked so horrible earlier as a magma pet and I was hoping to get a Faerie paintbrush in the future.

WHAAAT?! You gave up a magma pet for a faerie pet? I'm shocked; here I am dying for a magma pet.

Sinking Faerieland Trinket

Too soon?

LOL I love it! xD

Saviour of the Faeries

(125,520 points) Woot!!!

Edited by acid_rain_puddles

I'm glad I'm about to sell my paint brush. Some person wants it for 2.1 million neopoints.

Like many of you, I find myself in a dilemma over what to buy! My situation (after buying the PB) is that I can either get the awesome Destruction background OR a whole bunch of less expensive stuff (like the Hanso jacket, the petpet, the faerie statue, etc.).

What I'd like to ask of TDN community is this:

1) Is the guyliner wearable; if so, link please?

2) Could someone link to a pet with the Destruction BG?

[Edit: I realize hrtbrk posted links on pg. 3 of this thread, but none of them seemed to work.]

Go on different sites like SunnyNeo or something. Whenever I can't find what I want, I always go on other sites.

This post has been edited by Oblivion because he wanted to edit something.

WHAAAT?! You gave up a magma pet for a faerie pet? I'm shocked; here I am dying for a magma pet.

Aha, yes I did, I've given up TWO magma pets actually, my Zafara used to be magma too. The flame edges just spill out over clothes. the only Magma pet I got to work miracles on was my fiance's Lupe.

Dress to Impress is a great customization resource. Matchu, the guy who coded it, is really great and always listens to user input. As a result it's one of the most dynamic and user-friendly sites i know of :D

Well, thanks! :D That's what I go for.

I like that people are getting such good mileage out of Dress to Impress, and I really like that, this soon after the plot prizes came out, so much of it is already modeled on the site. I do absolutely none of that; it's all automated, all users. It's pretty darn fantastic.

Also, TNT paid us a visit today. It was fun using analytics software to stalk what kinds of computers they use :P

Well, thanks! :D That's what I go for.

I like that people are getting such good mileage out of Dress to Impress, and I really like that, this soon after the plot prizes came out, so much of it is already modeled on the site. I do absolutely none of that; it's all automated, all users. It's pretty darn fantastic.

Also, TNT paid us a visit today. It was fun using analytics software to stalk what kinds of computers they use :P

haha I didn't know you were active here Matchu :laughingsmiley: we've missed you in the N_A chat recently :P

*raises hand* I am proud to say that I showed quite a few of the new items for the first time on both the main and beta servers :D

Ooh are they all mac fanboys? :O

I ended up buying Hansos Thief Jacket for my Lupe, two Alador Strength Potions which I sold for 300k a piece (and spent 400k on a mutant ixi ;D) and a stamp for my collection.

I have 9,500 points left, which I will most likely buy another potion when the prices go up a little more, and maybe the Nox Background :D

I joined at the very end of the plot, so not bad for a newbie, in my opinion!

Do you think Faerie PB will go back to its 4 million price? It's retired, and a lot of people are going to use it to paint their pets.

I am no expert on Neo-economy, but I think it may well be many years before the Faerie Paint Brush is worth four million again. They have flooded the market, some people are saving their plot points for a rainy day so there will be more still and Faerie pets will lose some of their prestige-appeal because they are so easily obtainable now.

I caved in and got myself Brynn's Legendary Sword of Wrath Smiting; now that Biskit's got that sword, it's made things so much easier! I've just used that (and Golden Compass) against Punchbag Bob, and it took me 30 mins to defeat him, as opposed to the first time when it took about an hour with different weapons.

That reminds me, I must get the stamp ... and then I've got 20k more points to spare...

Do you think Faerie PB will go back to its 4 million price? It's retired, and a lot of people are going to use it to paint their pets.

I highly doubt it will be anytime soon.

The PB may be used more often, but since it is easier to get now, I think it will take a good amount of time to even go past 2 mil again.