The Faeries Ruin: Prize Shop Open

hrtbrk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here are some of the stats:

Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting: Constant 13 Icons (5 Physical, 3 Earth, 3 Fire and 2 Light)

Altador Strength Potion: +5 Strength

Hansos Legitimately Acquired Dagger: 3 Fire, 3 Dark, 1-3 Physical

Hanso Charisma Charm: 5-6 Earth, 5-6 Light 20% ( roughly ) chance of 2 HP heal.

And yes, the guyliner is wearable ;)

I wouldn't recommend the Pb, It has just hit 300k on the TP so by the morning will be about 800k I guess.

Haven't bought anything yet, but with 108k points, my list would be sword, backgrounds, maybe the charm and some books? I will probably leave 20k left to spend in a few weeks

I'm not going to buy anything and wait a few weeks/months for the prices to stabilize. Faerie PB is going to take a dip, just like how the Faerie Petpet PB plummeted in price after the Six Flags event.

There's no hurry, the prize shop won't go anywhere for a long, long time.

I did not expect to get so many points! I have no idea what to buy...

oy..

I'm not going to buy anything and wait a few weeks/months for the prices to stabilize. Faerie PB is going to take a dip, just like how the Faerie Petpet PB plummeted in price after the Six Flags event.

There's no hurry, the prize shop won't go anywhere for a long, long time.

I'm with you on this one, I think I will wait. I still have points I haven't spent on old plots, lol...

I am just biding my time. 123k points for me. i could buy three faerie paint brushes but i think ill wait till the prices stabalize. Who knows maybe the 4k {prize shop price} stamp will become a million a piece and i could buy 30 of them.

Ps: I LOVE THE SITE THEME!

"I see that you have 117,670 points remaining to spend on prizes." o_O that's the most points I have ever gotten from a plot before! I can afford everything. I'll wait though to see what's wearable, worth reselling and if I should use my points on a faerie PB or buy it since it's price is plummeting. Although... Now I don't know If I want to paint my Lutari faerie or not... Maractite Lutari is pretty.

AHHHH ALL THE PRIZES SO AMAZING :O I want everything!!!

but I'm just gonna let it sit for a while so i can see previews and info of everything, and see what prices are like :)

I did not expect to get so many points! I have no idea what to buy...

oy..

I'm with you on this one, I think I will wait. I still have points I haven't spent on old plots, lol...

The same thing happened to me, I participated in two plots in the past and then completely forgot about the prize shop :D.

TFR's prizes are really nice though! I suppose I could buy the cheaper ones and spend my points on the top three prizes...

Fever: might be wise to wait. If I were you, get Hanso Charisma things

Got one from SSW :D

How long can I wait, like max? I don't want my points to expire D:

Oh my gosh I think I just foreshadowed what I'll ever say if I have airline miles...

How long can I wait, like max? I don't want my points to expire D:

Oh my gosh I think I just foreshadowed what I'll ever say if I have airline miles...

lol points don't expire. :D I know someone who waited three years before buying their Ylana's Blasters with plot points :)

lol points don't expire. :D I know someone who waited three years before buying their Ylana's Blasters with plot points :)

Oh su-weet... Now to make sure I don't go to the prize shop for a bit. Thanks Manta!