The Faeries Ruin: Prize Shop Open

hrtbrk

So, I'm looking at buying plot clothes on the tp and was wondering if people thought prices will go down or up by tomorrow? I'm really tempted to buy some stuff but if they'll be down to around 10k tomorrow instead of 100k that it is now, I will be very sad if I buy today.

For the jacket it'll probably go down. I would say wait...but don't hold me accountable if they rebound on you o.0

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!! I HAVE ENOUGH POINTS FOR THE PAINT BRUSH!!!

I find it amusing you were one of the people that belly ached about the plot.

I wonder how many people are pretending they didn't complain with the advent of the Faerie Paint Brush being so available.

ALSO

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Reiuji_Utsuho

If any of you need the Faerie Pteri Avatar, feel free to click!

I don't like Pteris, but the Faerie looks pretty good...I like the colors...

I looked at the dress to impress to see what Rayne would look like as a Faerie Xwee, with Hansos thief jacket, and with the the background and foreground that I have, it looks killer! I'm so tempted, but I'm going to hold out and gauge the prices. Can you believe people are still asking for 3m+ on the TP for the Faerie PB. :hmmph:

Woohoo!! I got 84,300 points and i got the books, the clothes and a stamp, and of course I got the Faerie PB!! and still left a few spare points.. I thought I was gonna get little points! I love the theme also!! it's great! i did awful at the altador cup, but I have been vindicated! :laughingsmiley: and to think I did all of my steps during work hours.. that's the best! haha :whistle:

Wow, I can't believe that keeping my lost desert background prooved to be good- my Pteri looks amazing with new clothes *still can't get over the fact she got a paint brush after 8 years of playing*

OMG!! your Pteri LOOKS GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!!

OMG!! your Pteri LOOKS GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!!

Aww! thank you! she looked so horrible earlier as a magma pet and I was hoping to get a Faerie paintbrush in the future.

I hope they come out with a "floating on cloud" item, then she could be the Birdy King! (instead of the Monkey King)

omg someone shoot me now I'm geeking out too much.

Wow! The site theme looks fantastic. laughingsmiley.gif I'm totally torn as to which prizes I'm going to buy, though, I think I'll probably wait a while.

I'm tempted to buy the Faerie Paint Brush and use it on my Royalgirl Draik, but I don't know, she already looks nice enough ... *argues with self*

The theme is so awesomeee!!! It doesn't seem like the headers change ... I have the oblivion one ...

I like the avatar too, but i'm still opposed to the idea that the avatars are all round and beveled :(

The prizes are so awesome! I can't believe i still got the 2nd place trophy (82, 000) without doing any of the battledome challenges!!! I'm still debating what I want to get ... i may wait a bit ... but i know i really want the paintbrush to paint my pteri!

The epilogue makes me laugh :D bahahah it was incredibly cheesy !!!

I bet those shippers will be happy about the Brynnso Plushie Set :D bahahaha!!

"I see that you have 64,890 points remaining to spend on prizes."

I didn't expect to be able to get the top prize at all considering I did very little battling and got stuck on a 'normal' step. What to buy...

I need tips on where I should use my points... I'm really tempted to get sword with the long name. Haha! It seems good. Well for me it is, I'm not good at BD. The charm IS nice too... The background is good. But the Faerie PB? Wow.... having a hard time... Wants the petpet too though :( The guyliner is awesome with the jacket... Ugh! What will I do? I also want to earn a LOT of Neopoints... Any investments? I'm so confused

You people with 30,000 points or more, I am so jealous. The Faerielands Destruction Background is gorgeous. Hopefully lot's of people got a lot of points so it won't cost too much.

I find it amusing you were one of the people that belly ached about the plot.

I wonder how many people are pretending they didn't complain with the advent of the Faerie Paint Brush being so available.

Well, I complained and I don't have that many points so I don't care if it's a prize.

"I see that you have 104,800 points remaining to spend on prizes."

Praise God! I did all the Fearless Deeds but didn't cap on everything so I wasn't expecting top trophy and I wanted it so badly. But I guess participating in every battle, and I did a lot of spell book pages as well if those count, helped :D

"I see that you have 46,850 points remaining to spend on prizes."

I'm definitely going to get the pb, although I don't really have any pets I want painted faerie. Beyond that, maybe the stamp or a book or something. I'm pretty happy with my points - I only did about half the achievements, so I expected to be somewhere in the middle. Never expected to be able to get a paintbrush from it.

So I really need help.... Well... They say the Charm is WAY better than the sword... 100% dark blocker... 10 icons... 12,000 Points? Lol Bargain? Now I'm debating whether I should get, a Background, a PB (I really want it but I'm having doubts), the sword, the wraith, the GUYLINER! I want!, the Jacket... Urrrmph... this is the hardest step in this plot! Picking your Price. XD

Edit: Too late, bought the PB. Used it. Got the guyliner. The jacket. Now debating on other items... The Sword isn't that Good anyway..... Lol check it out petname is PrinceGlaceon

I had 66,800 Plot Points T_T only 30k away from the top trophy that I wanted. Oh well, second best is still cool ^_-

Well this was nice with plenty of prizes. I went for the books and stamps and the pet pet. I collect the books and stamps. Didn't really want the other stuff.

I say we should give a big thank you to the Neopets team for doing such a good job on everything. KUDOS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!

Also I can't decide which of the themes I like better, the Faerie Ruin theme or the Altador Constellation one...I think I might stick with the constellation one...don't know...

Avatar is pretty cool though ^_-