The Faeries Ruin: Prize Shop Open

hrtbrk

Do you think Faerie PB will go back to its 4 million price? It's retired, and a lot of people are going to use it to paint their pets.

It probably won't sometime soon. Well, if you are lucky enough, you might sell it for around 3 million. I sold mine for 2.7 million.

I ended up buying Hansos Thief Jacket for my Lupe, two Alador Strength Potions which I sold for 300k a piece (and spent 400k on a mutant ixi ;D) and a stamp for my collection.

I have 9,500 points left, which I will most likely buy another potion when the prices go up a little more, and maybe the Nox Background :D

I joined at the very end of the plot, so not bad for a newbie, in my opinion!

How much points did you have in total? I'm just curious.

This post has been edited by a member of TDN (Oblivion) because he wanted to edit ti..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

140k points. Haven't spent any yet.

But some of the stuff is overpowered at such a low point cost. Namely the potions and the charm.

I bought the charm for 400k pure an literally spend the rest on my np on the potions. They'll probably rise one day :P

When the Faerie PB and the potion both rise, I can strategically invest all of my plot points then :woot:

I used my points on the stamp, books, Brynnso plushie set (so adorable :3), the charm and the sword. I've been struggling between the sword and the faerie pb, but then I decided to choose the sword for my little friend, it helps a lot for her to battle. :P As for faerie pb... I think I'll only consider it after buying my Shoyru a maraquan pb... $~$ So I don't think I'll need it in a couple of years. :P Now I still have 16,950 points remaining and I'll see what's good for making profit in the coming days.

I'm happy. I got to get all of the plushies in the shop to add to my gallery, a few books, and a faerie pb. I'm gonna save the pb for a while, maybe sell it when the price goes back up.

Ended up with 93,000 points. Seems to me that charms and potions are the most valuable per/point so far. I'm going to hold off and see how the market goes for all the items. I have to have the sword, the crashing faerieland bg, the petpet and the stamp. I figure if I buy the most valuable (per point) stuff in the store once the market is set and resell it, I can just buy the items I need and still make a good profit from the whole thing.

I loved the plot, enjoyed doing it, enjoyed reading it and definitely loved fighting in it, even if I wasn't able to beat everything, they kept it entertaining and the prizes are more than generous. How much longer til the next site event??

It probably won't sometime soon. Well, if you are lucky enough, you might sell it for around 3 million. I sold mine for 2.7 million.

How much points did you have in total? I'm just curious.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had 39,500. Just under a Faerie PB! x'D

I was SO upset.

Sooo... I resorting to making some NPs and getting a few things for myself.

But, then again, I just joined two months ago :D

How long has the plot been up? I wasn't aware of the plot during the BD achievements, so I missed those completely.

I had 39,500. Just under a Faerie PB! x'D

I was SO upset.

Sooo... I resorting to making some NPs and getting a few things for myself.

But, then again, I just joined two months ago :D

How long has the plot been up? I wasn't aware of the plot during the BD achievements, so I missed those completely.

It began when the Faeries in the Faerie Festival turned to stone at around August I think.