The Faeries Ruin: Prize Shop Open

hrtbrk

Guest Squishycloud

does anyone have a site that shows the wearables on pets? i tried looking, but i cant find any that shows what it looks like on the pet

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh su-weet... Now to make sure I don't go to the prize shop for a bit. Thanks Manta!

No problem! I'm waiting a while, myself :P Although i'm reallllly tempted to buy as many strength potions as I can and resell...that's like 3.7M :P

does anyone have a site that shows the wearables on pets? i tried looking, but i cant find any that shows what it looks like on the pet

http://impress.openneo.net/

Dress to Impress is a great customization resource. Matchu, the guy who coded it, is really great and always listens to user input. As a result it's one of the most dynamic and user-friendly sites i know of :D

wow! I though I would recieved less points, but I`m realy happy with my 93k ^^

WOW!! i cant believe it! faerie pbs @ only 40k points! i got 2!! :woot: i bet the pirces will deflate sooo much though... <_<

Even though I wasn't able to complete the three hidden spell book tasks, as well as 60% of the Battledome tasks, I managed to get enough to have over 82,000 points. Very happy. Which means I can get a Faerie PB! Woo! although I don't have any pets I want to change to Faerie (except maybe my Lutari, but he's a bit of a fruit anyways).

Still when I saw the PB were 40,000, I thought, 'Yeah, I'm gonna have like 15,000 or something.' (I didn't see the total at the top of the table), so when I did see it, I was pleasantly surprised.

Gonna stock up on goodies, and test out the site theme now...

I'm not too fond of the prizes this time. They're just ehh. I got master of insults, and have 63,983 points or something along those lines. I'd get a faerie paint brush but I feel like the price is going to go down dramatically and I'm not incredibly fond of farerie pets. Hmm.

I wish I had participated more, so I could get a PB and a crash background. :(

But still, 43k points isn't bad. I could get a PB or I could get the background plus the guyliner. I am interested in that.

I won't rush though. I'll contemplate my decision.

- I am already using the site theme, of course. I'm not sure if I want to use the avatar right away though. I think everyone will be.

Woah! I didn't know that I'd have 50,500 points for the shop o_O ! I got myself a paintbrush and some clothes and a fortune cookie. too bad my pets are checked into the neolodge :D (hahaha). That's crazy! I didn't know that I participated that much! I have to thank TDN. I wouldn't know how to finish the plot without them :* . yay, now i have a paintbrush worth a million neopoints :D . Now the decision is....do I auction the paintbrush or use it? :laughingsmiley:

-annala6(alanna)

Check out these places:

philup.tumblr.com

youtube.com/user/kristenandalanna

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=annala6

Does anyone know if the guyliner is a one use or can you take it on and off like clothing? I've never used grooming stuff before. Also are the Xandra glasses wearable, I can't seem to find pictures of them so I guess they aren't?

Does anyone know if the guyliner is a one use or can you take it on and off like clothing? I've never used grooming stuff before. Also are the Xandra glasses wearable, I can't seem to find pictures of them so I guess they aren't?

Apparently Xandra's Cunning Desguise is wearable from what I've read. I could be wrong though.

fairy pbs are already rebounding. If you see anything for 800K or lower I recommend offering straight up 800K. Someone was advertising for 420K and got flooded with +200 offers o.o

On the plus side I got mine for 800K and a slm piece #1. Asking price was 500K but I didn't really want to risk it. Think it was a smart move? o.0

So, I'm looking at buying plot clothes on the tp and was wondering if people thought prices will go down or up by tomorrow? I'm really tempted to buy some stuff but if they'll be down to around 10k tomorrow instead of 100k that it is now, I will be very sad if I buy today.