Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

ok i've got all of my worms now, what do i do? how do i get them in the lantern??????

oh and btw, for those who are still trying to get the rainbow worm, make sure you have all of your worms and the lantern in your inventory. otherwise it won't let you pick it up. you get a message saying "too bad you have no where to put it."

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get to put them in your lantern and explore the dark cave. When you get through it you'll find some red moltite at the end.

And then we wait for the rest tomorrow..

Don't forget that once you find the moltite, you can take the lantern back to Lampwyck's shop and get a wearable lamp!!

You guys know what the worst part is? We don't even know for sure what these elusive worms are for. I'm betting this is all a cruel joke from TNT.

I don't think I want it either... D: I'm getting fed up of this! Plus, if it all really ends at 12 AM NST I have less than half an hour left! D:

I'll probably put mine in my gallery. Just seems too much work to sell. Is it a petpet that's already been released? Like can you buy it? Or can you only make it?

Maybe I'll sell mine for like, a million Neopoints. That way no one will buy it and if they do, I'll get payment for my hard work.

Just got my rainbow worm at 12:35AM (mountain time, GMT -7). I set the page to automatically reload every 5 seconds, then put on an episode of Star Trek and kept an eye on the page as it refreshed. Took about 20 minutes of the automatic refreshing, but it finally worked. Now onto the black worm... hopefully it'll appear soon. Just be patient, and find something to do while waiting, and eventually one with appear.

Hopefully there isn't a time limit.

I actually made my boyfriend refresh for me for like 30 minutes. Still no worm. If it's done at midnight, I don't think I'm going to get it by then anyways,

and if they are giving us a full 24 hours we have plenty of time tomorrow. Either way I'm going to bed cause this sucks, and I'm sick of refreshing.

Good Luck Fellow Hunters! And good luck to those of you who still have exams...

Anyone have an EXACT time on the Rainbow Worm??? I've been at this for about three, maybe four hours now.

Mine was at 12:35AM mountain time (11:35AM NST), but I've seen all kinds of different times for the rainbow worm. Auto-refresh seems to be the best option.

e: Well, it's past 12pm NST, I'll let you guys know if I still manage to find the black worm. I'm gonna be really irritated if they cut us off at midnight.

Gee, what's with all the refreshing activities recently, TNT? Misc Gears, Scrap Metal and Stone, Magma Pool and now this. xD I completed it fairly quickly yesterday (in NST) by going from the Caves page to the Town page again and again. I took long breaks in between, though.

Something has happened!

"Disaster has struck! A team of silent ninjas broke in and stole the worms from the lantern while I was sleeping. You must find them again!"

Excuse me while I go hit my head against a wall.

Argh, please tell me you're joking.

e: so, what of those of us who couldn't find all the worms yesterday? do we get another chance? or are we pretty much screwed? anyone know?