Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

1. Yeah, it's meant to be a permanent daily. :)

2. I had a worm stolen by the Pant Devil once, and I had to recollect it, so I would assume it would be the same if you discarded it.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for ur answer to my questions, they definately helped, but when u said you got a worm stolen, did u have to recollect all the worms u had before it got stolen or did u jus have to recollect the one that got stolen?? im really asking this not because i threw a worm away but because i want to keep a worm and put it into my gallery, and i know that if i keep one then i wont be able to collect the red moltite anymore, so i was hopin that if i threw another worm away i would have to recollect them all n i would basically have doubles in my inventory. butttt i dont think its gonna work that way, but now that i know its a permanent thing then i guess i will jus get all the moltite im gonna need and then just keep the rainbow worm when im done collecting moltite, unless anyone knows a way to keep a worm and still get moltite!!

I only had to get the worm that was stolen, but there is no way to keep a worm for your Gallery and get Moltite at the same time, currently.

Hi,

I got all 10 worms... What to do with it now? Going to dark caves tells me it's too dark to see.. Should I somehow put the worms in a lantern?

Got the lantern and worms in my inv.

Mumbling, there should be an option now with the lantern to put the worms in your lantern. Just make sure that you have all of the worms and the lantern in your inventory, and then you should be able to enter the cave. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmm... I now have every worm aside from the rainbow, black and white. Is anyone else finding these hard to find? Did any of you do anyting else before finding those 3?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.