Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still missing the orange one and the rainbow one and the black one i keep refreshing and closing and reopening the pages but nothing happens,can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. That's what I've been doing too. I think it's just random and taking a while for others

Wait, maybe I've been refreshing for three hours but looking in the wrong place...

The rainbow worm /does/ appear in Moltara City by the entrance to the Moltara Caves, right?

And, yeah, it's really funny you guys all have finals tomorrow. I'm done with school for the semester so I have no classes until January!! :D

And, Jewel, we still haven't been able to find out when or why the worms appear, but you can find a list of the locations in a post way back... I'll try finding it for you.

Gonna put my page on auto-refresh for once a minute and if what other people have said holds true, the worm won't disappear if / when it shows up.

I'll probably do the same thing if I haven't found it by 12:00. That said...be careful using an auto refresher.

TNT frowns upon them and people have gotten in trouble. How TNT knows I have no idea, but just be careful.

Ugh....so irritated I'm sitting her listening to pandora highlighting out of my psychology book and refreshing this stupid page... i'm going to chuck my laptop across the room here shortly i hate finals

reading from psych book too.. but child psych.. im tryin to get in the magma pool :(

I'll probably do the same thing if I haven't found it by 12:00. That said...be careful using an auto refresher.

TNT frowns upon them and people have gotten in trouble. How TNT knows I have no idea, but just be careful.

It slams the server, basically. All they have to do is set up a notification when a certain IP is doing something like this, and then they track it to the account currently logged in. But, if my recent track record with FF holds true, the browser itself won't stay up for the next hour without crashing. It is so full of FAIL lately, it's not even funny. Crashed 10 times within 30 minutes, and for the most part it was just sitting at Google, not doing anything. -_-

Being friends with a lot of web hosts, ftw.

Bleh. I've been refreshing for the last half hour, plus the time I spent doing this a few hours ago. It's getting late, but I want those last two worms. :grrr:

Black and rainbow are all I have left. So frustrating.

On the bright side, while I was searching for the worms I decided to click on the magma pool out of curiosity, and on my first try the guard was sleeping... I'm now the proud owner of a magma Yurble. :) So I suppose I should be grateful for that piece of good luck.

how do you do that auto refresh thing?

On firefox, you right-click on a blank part of the page and click the "reload every" menu, then select how often you want the page to refresh from there. I would imagine that it's similar in IE and other browsers. However, this might be an add-on that I forget I installed, but it could be part of the regular firefox bundle... can't really remember.

Oh gawd, how do you get your page to auto-refresh? Can you do that? D:

And, yes, I lied about going for jamón serrano and merengón. I'm just too hooked up to stop refreshing! D:

Needing black and rainbow worms to get all ten.

And I've been refreshing for most of the day.

EDIT (noticed this post):

Just in case anybody wants it, here's the auto-refresher for FireFox. :3

When you've got it installed and FF has been restarted, right click on the NP you need auto-refreshing and find Reload Every >. I'd say set it at 1 minute, any more than that may get TNT mad at you. o:

Auto-refreshing is against Neopets rules and could get you frozen.

On the bright side, while I was searching for the worms I decided to click on the magma pool out of curiosity, and on my first try the guard was sleeping... I'm now the proud owner of a magma Yurble. :) So I suppose I should be grateful for that piece of good luck.

Gah. I had the worms in about 10 minutes but I've been trying for the magma pool for well over 4 hours ._.

On firefox, you right-click on a blank part of the page and click the "reload every" menu, then select how often you want the page to refresh from there. I would imagine that it's similar in IE and other browsers. However, this might be an add-on that I forget I installed, but it could be part of the regular firefox bundle... can't really remember.

I don't think it's similar for IE, or at least mine doesn't have it. I'm getting /quite/ tired of this. It's almost 1 AM here.

Gah. I had the worms in about 10 minutes but I've been trying for the magma pool for well over 4 hours ._.

If only luck was tradeable... oh well, I guess we can't win 'em all, huh?