Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which pets do you think look the best in magma. I am really wondering if i should paint my Korbat...??

Those worms are soo cute, though still have not found black or rainbow...I shall not give up!! ^_^

I think you're like...one of two people who still has faith in this LOL. Good luck! ><

I am going to go insane - so many refreshes...8 worms no scrap metal...and I want to scream...
You and me both. o_O May I invite you to this oddly available elevator to our left?

I seriously hope there is something more to this than being a new daily. I can't see anyone wanting to do this on a daily basis.. I'm waiting on the rainbow worm, this will be the second time I've collected them (curse those Ninjas!) and that's enough for me, thank you very much.

I seriously hope there is something more to this than being a new daily. I can't see anyone wanting to do this on a daily basis.. I'm waiting on the rainbow worm, this will be the second time I've collected them (curse those Ninjas!) and that's enough for me, thank you very much.

Do you have to collect all 10 and then they come back?

Ugh, I'm so frustrated! I've been looking for the black worm all day! I've tried refreshing constantly, I've tried leaving it alone and returning awhile later to check and I still haven't gotten the black worm!

I was able to sneak into the magma pool, but I'd really like to find this freakin' worm!

Do you have to collect all 10 and then they come back?

I collected 10 last night and went into the cave for the Red Moltite, back to Lampwyck and he said he'd care for them until they were back to full health or something.. but Ninjas came in the night and snagged 'em. What kind of ninja steals worms?

But yes, if you complete the 10 one day and actually collect the Moltite you'll be able to get them again the next day. At least, that's the presumption.. we'll see what happens tonight at 12am NST.

(still no rainbow worm.. Tonu does not want to sleep.. why TNT, WHY!)

This may have been mentioned before, but I found out

that if you click on a worm and get the message

"Too bad you have no where to put it.", it may be

that you get this message because your lantern is

in your SDB or not in your inventory;

I left my lantern and 6 worms in my SDB, found another

worm and got that message.

Solution: Open up your SDP in another window. (Don't close the window with your

worm in it!)

Take out your lantern from your SDB.

Refresh the window with your worm in it.

You should get the window that says the worm has been added into your inventory.

This worked for me, I don't know if it works for everyone else;

so any rhyme or reason to which way you go in the caves or is it all random?

If you notice, the caves (not all but most) are lit up with a certain color of light. I chose one color and followed it consistently through until I found the moltite. If it seems the color you chose to follow isn't working, try following the other color. I think I followed the green-ish-blue-ish one.

FINALLY!! I began this worm quest almost 24 hours ago. Like many others I quickly found eight of the little buggers. I finally gave up at 1:00 a.m. and then searched for them for about 12 hours today - off and on. FINALLY!! Oops - Already said that ... I found it!!! God the red moltite and made the cute little petpet! Whew! Can I have my life back now?

FINALLY!! I began this worm quest almost 24 hours ago. Like many others I quickly found eight of the little buggers. I finally gave up at 1:00 a.m. and then searched for them for about 12 hours today - off and on. FINALLY!! Oops - Already said that ... I found it!!! God the red moltite and made the cute little petpet! Whew! Can I have my life back now?

I finally got the pink worm. Now, I have to keep refreshing to get that elusive, pain in the neck rainbow worm. Is it just me, or is the rainbow worm the most elusive one of the bunch?

Well, I'm back, searching AGAIN for the elusive black worm. I know I keep saying that I'm going to give up, but I just can't help it -- I'm too stubborn for my own good. I swear, 60 years from now I'll be an old woman, sitting in my nursing home, still going on about the black worm that got away. I did manage to find the pile of scrap metal & stone, though, which is making me regret selling the pile of miscellaneous gears in my shop. If I don't find that stupid worm, I'll console myself by selling the scrap metal.