Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the black hours ago while i was aimlessly refreshing and watching tv but by the time i spotted it the timer had run out and nothing appeared when i clicked on it. grrrrrrr

hours later and now not only can i not find it, i cant even get the moltara caves image thing to show up. damn you google chrome.

Guest galenhithwen

Has anyone figured out the times when they show up yet? I still need the rainbow one.

And how do we get our hands on the scrap metal after?

Guest galenhithwen

Which area in the Moltara City are these gears on that are randomly clickable? The only thing I've been able to find is the obsidian.

Guest galenhithwen
Yeah i have the worms and I went into the cave but i keep running into the lava monster or whatever...

As far as I've read in other places it's supposedly random and you're just supposed to keep trying different ways until you end up in the place where you get the maltite. Mind you I haven't even collected all the worms yet so I can't tell you personally.

http://www.neopets.com/~Reniaa <- is where I read this.

Which area in the Moltara City are these gears on that are randomly clickable? The only thing I've been able to find is the obsidian.

the gears are on the main moltara page. it takes quite a few refreshes to get them on the page though <_< you could always just go onto the trading post and waste 20k on them...

Guest galenhithwen
the gears are on the main moltara page. it takes quite a few refreshes to get them on the page though <_< you could always just go onto the trading post and waste 20k on them...

So they don't have a set location like the worms?

anyone else having issues finding the rainbow and black worms? (heheh almost typed wyrms...my mind is somewhere else. X3)

Any-who. yeah i'm having trouble with those two worms they're the only two i have left to find. they won't pop up. @_@

Guest galenhithwen

I've been after the rainbow worm for awhile too. The black worm was difficult but I just kept refreshing and I found it eventually. Though it looks kind of more like a purple worm than black...